Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is anybody else disgusted from the way kenny smith acts during the all star weekend? man dont nodbody give a **** about your celebrity party *****. you 51 years old acting like a a girl planning her sweet 16 party.

this ***** got a bad *** wife and he getting giddy over a lame *** party. his **** must not work no more.

is anybody else disgusted from the way kenny smith acts during the all star weekend? man dont nodbody give a **** about your celebrity party *****. you 51 years old acting like a a girl planning her sweet 16 party.

this ***** got a bad *** wife and he getting giddy over a lame *** party. his **** must not work no more.
why are you so mad

I haven't had it with him quite like you have just yet

Had it, this man has

d22147c71c1e53d6f3344a0f8709c4023b59653e6f5fed733f333a83b19b6ac7.jpg

View media item 2335916New Orleans LA Party Capital of the World! Where u can get tore up for 24 hours out the day..holla
You take that pic with a RAZR b :x

Dude posting pics from a rotary phone

Must be taking photos in the sauna 

:lol:

damn it i hate NT. i'm reading this thread while i'm sitting in a small grad school seminar class and i couldn't help but chuckle to myself. dead give away to my professor that I wasn't focused

Last edited:
Sorry for the foggy pics my vision be blurry when i have to much 
You have fun while the Show is in town Freddy.

Don't get so wasted you can't make it home.

Stay safe.

And use the focus on the camera so you can share better pics with us.

Got dude calling you Freddy Fog and **** 
laugh.gif

(more pics though, we wait)

Last edited:
You have fun while the Show is in town Freddy.
Don't get so wasted you can't make it home.
Stay safe.
And use the focus on the camera so you can share better pics with us.

Got dude calling you Freddy Fog and **** :lol:

(more pics though, we wait)
thanks big dawg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom