Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt think the thunder would make the playoffs this season but at this point in the season I don't see them not making it

Who cares what IT is. He's playing out of his mind while being super efficient right now. Im looking forward to seeing how long he can do this for. None of this will matter if he stinks it up in the playoffs.

Last edited:
They have to change that rule where you get free throws for chucking right after you are fouled.

Huh? Unless Westbrook goes down there's damn near a 0% chance they're getting passed by 2 of the teams that are below them.
Secretly the NBA's higher ups are hoping OKC drop down to 8th.. nothing better than leveraging the Durant Russ lovers quarrel.

Expect to see a variety of cupcakes. 

They have to change that rule where you get free throws for chucking right after you are fouled.
While I see it as knowing the rules and using them to your advantage, it is a skill.

Same goes for up-faking and leaning into the defender.  

Have they ever revisited the 'swing through?'  Time and time again I just hear it's a veteran move.

Until the NBA corrects these 'loop hokes', i'd abuse it.  It's tactical and within the rules.

Loving IT right now.  In my era, feels like he's the successor to AI in terms of scoring and being short.

So happy for dude rn.. get PG to the Garden now!

It's amazing how the Knicks have been able to be a mess for over a decade. From the top down. From Dolan to the waterboys, everybody just f'n up.

Last edited:
we can all agree that all IT is is a one dimensional scorer, right?

He is.

Who cares what IT is. He's playing out of his mind while being super efficient right now. Im looking forward to seeing how long he can do this for. None of this will matter if he stinks it up in the playoffs.

This man knows. He can out score Wall all he wants in a 7 game series. Wall will happily out assist him and win the series.

westbrook.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom