Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today should be a holiday.

Today is what Christmas should actually feel like.

Last edited:
Today should be a holiday.
I'm taking Thursday and Friday off because I have extra vacation days and the Lakers game on Wednesday night. :lol:
I'm taking the Spurs Philly game off cause I have those courtside seats and I'm about to put it on everyone's calendar in like two weeks so it can never be contested, and anyone who thinks I'm staying late today to work on stuff is out of their mind.

I think Blake Shot looks painful.

Funny thing about mkg is they changed it and it looked kinda decent the previous two years. Idk what the hell happen for them to go back to this foolishness.

TODAY IS THE DAY.

tumblr_o53339UdpG1ucong7o1_400.gif

:lol: y'all actually think nobody told MKG his shot messed up ?

This a dude that made it as a top recruit n Top 5 NBA pick shooting crazy , im sure they tried to fix it but he was like "naw I'm good"

Not particularly excited to see my squad after blowing it up this summer but I'm damn glad Basketball is back :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

This a dude that made it as a top recruit n Top 5 NBA pick shooting crazy , im sure they tried to fix it but he was like "naw I'm good"

Yall actually think he said nah I'd rather shoot with my feet facing the wrong direction, my left hand on top of the ball, and my right arm looking like it's about to pop out of its socket?

Yall actually think he said nah I'd rather shoot with my feet facing the wrong direction, my left hand on top of the ball, and my right arm looking like it's about to pop out of its socket?
Yea obviously, cuz he's still doing it ...matter fact just last year he tried to switch the shot up , had practice vids n all that ...but he's back to what he knows n likes

Today is better then Christmas. F word Christmas. Except for real christmss hss more basketball. So i still kinda like christmas for that.

Last edited:
Christmas on general is trash. I enjoy the family time but the whole spirit of that holiday is garbage.

I love it,

So much optimism in the room today. Everyone's ready for the season and ready to check out their Team or Teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom