Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parson embarrassing the Gator Nation. He needs to go home and be a family man now or at least just smash starlets and be quiet.

This isn't teams going at each other. Or players talking trash. This is some social media intern on the Blazers going at players. Some nerd starting problems with an NBA player is the wish of the masses?

What problems did he start exactly, a tweet? I think most people will find CJs response to Parsons funny. The NBA is a entertainment business. That minor exchange was entertaining and harmless. No need for a official team statement.

WEAK. I don't understand why professional sports leagues like the NFL with celebrations and Portland in this case go against the wishes of their damn fans. We like trash talk and teams that get at each other. Be it with words or some elaborate celebration.

I'm so sick of this PC soft era we currently live in. A era where complaints by a few sensitive people with their own personal agendas are catered to against the wishes of the masses.
This isn't teams going at each other. Or players talking trash. This is some social media intern on the Blazers going at players. Some nerd starting problems with an NBA player is the wish of the masses?
laugh.gif

that nerd merely made a joke about parsons shooting an airball. the entire ******* crowd at a game chants "airball". is that considered "starting problems with an NBA player" too? 

Last edited:
:lol:

that nerd merely made a joke about parsons shooting an airball. the entire ******* crowd at a game chants "airball". is that considered "starting problems with an NBA player" too? 

I'm just saying we're not talking about players going at players. It's some social media guy employed by the team. They even said what he said wasn't a big deal but they want to be careful to not cross the line. They shouldn't be involved like that

Holy ****. I didn't think of this before but this is a very realistic scenario and according to what the ban states he falls under the category of people that would not be allowed in.

Thon Maker as well and the Bucks JUST played in Toronto last night 

Last edited:
Holy ****. I didn't think of this before but this is a very realistic scenario and according to what the ban states he falls under the category of people that would not be allowed in.

Thon Maker as well and the Bucks JUST played in Toronto last night 

This is obviously terrible, but this could be a loophole out of his contract no? :nerd:

Did Thon Maker make it back to the US?

*edit

Damn he did. Lucky. There were dudes who was in the air when Trump signed that order and were turned back when they touched down in the US. I'm going to guess that Thon Maker had an austrailian passport

Last edited:
Did Thon Maker make it back to the US?

*edit

Damn he did. Lucky. There were dudes who was in the air when Trump signed that order and were turned back when they touched down in the US. I'm going to guess that Thon Maker had an austrailian passport

Wait are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom