Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis needs to do NOTHING but work on his jumper this offseason. He'll be really unstoppable if he gets that form and efficiency down

Watching the highlights again the look of dejection from Saric after every bucket on him [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol. It's highly unlikely that this was ever offered.

At what point in the game where you able to get this?
Since the context of this is betting, Would you be willing to bet me on this?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Ben Gordon...

On one hand, he got paid handsomely over his NBA career. On another hand, the actual basketball playing part of his career could've gone a bit better, he could've been a player that was a valuable bench scorer on competitive teams after his time in Chicago.

His biggest mistake was having a great game one night and the announcer referred to him as "Air Gordon". It was a wrap after that.

"Mice in his veins" :rofl:

Trail Blazers President Chris McGowan issues statement to ESPN regarding the team's tweet that sparked Chandler Parsons-CJ McCollum exchange.
View media item 2314746
Womp womp NBA

WEAK. I don't understand why professional sports leagues like the NFL with celebrations and Portland in this case go against the wishes of their damn fans. We like trash talk and teams that get at each other. Be it with words or some elaborate celebration.

I'm so sick of this PC soft era we currently live in. A era where complaints by a few sensitive people with their own personal agendas are catered to against the wishes of the masses.

Watching the highlights again the look of dejection from Saric after every bucket on him [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man Dario must have smashed Covington's girl the night before, he kept hanging him out to dry switching for no reason on every pick for Harden :lol:

WEAK. I don't understand why professional sports leagues like the NFL with celebrations and Portland in this case go against the wishes of their damn fans. We like trash talk and teams that get at each other. Be it with words or some elaborate celebration.

I'm so sick of this PC soft era we currently live in. A era where complaints by a few sensitive people with their own personal agendas are catered to against the wishes of the masses.

This isn't teams going at each other. Or players talking trash. This is some social media intern on the Blazers going at players. Some nerd starting problems with an NBA player is the wish of the masses?

Watchout for Philadelphia. They could sneak into the 8th spot with Ben Simmons coming back after All Star Break.
If Philadelphia doesn't want Jahlil, us fans in Boston would gladly like to have him! :smile:

All good teams and teams LeBron has been on, go through 4-5 game losing streaks. It's nothing even real topic worth to speak on. Cavs will be no.1 in the East, far n' wide.

With a win tonight, Boston can move up to no.2 or tie for 2nd place in the East.

So this whole Carmelo Anthony situation is kind of confusing. Carmelo is a top 15 player in the world. Still. So Philip wants to release him because he's being paid $118 million and the Knicks aren't as good as projected? Carmelo isn't efficient but he still has the most complete offensive game of maybe this generation, besides Kobe. Offensively he's damn near unstoppable. He's definitely slowed down a bit because of knee and shoulder surgery and Kristaps, and Rose doing alot of the ball handling and possession distribution but Philip is desperately shopping this guy and no contenders want Melo! I had no idea he was this disliked/undervalued in the league. I find it very disappointing that the Knicks have underperformed this season with everyone in training camp in September. I still think they can make 8th or 7th seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom