Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All that mess a year ago from the Bulls, Jimmy showing his true color now that his boy Wade is there to back him up.

I like you Jimmy but your resume ain't top notched yet.

Bulls organization is in shambles! Rondo speaking the truth and that picture he posted was without Ray Allen [emoji]128514[/emoji]

All that mess a year ago from the Bulls, Jimmy showing his true color now that his boy Wade is there to back him up.

Bulls organization is in shambles! Rondo speaking the truth and that picture he posted was without Ray Allen [emoji]128514[/emoji]

totally forget they got that marquette connection

This is one year where I can truly say he got snubbed.
Heellllll noooooo

Bruh in a climate in which the #8 seed has been awful out west, the blazers still aren't in the playoffs.

They aren't close to .500.

He didn't get snubbed.

Bulls squad in shambles? Excellent.

McCollum got snubbed too :smh:

This was his prime chance to make an all star team but I guess team record is a factor

Gobert should've made it over DeAndre IMO.
I had no qualms either way, but like I told wavy, it's close. At least from a numbers perspective, and DJ had an all world January.

I think what it came down to, was that The Jazz weren't going to get 2 as a 5th seed, and the Clippers didn't have CP or Blake.

Edit: Never mind.
mean.gif

Last edited:

Heellllll noooooo

Bruh in a climate in which the #8 seed has been awful out west, the blazers still aren't in the playoffs.

They aren't close to .500.

He didn't get snubbed.
That's the reason why he was left off, but no one here is taking Hayward over Lillard.

I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom