Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

and even had time to throw Ray under the bus one more time as well
ehh3.png

Last edited:
Jimmy B don't get enough on his resume to be calling ****** out. Said the same thing when he was beefing w/ Rose. 

Say what you want but us Bulls fans know Rondo is 100% correct on this one.

Hoiberg has to go :smh: .. no one respects him and he doesn't even have the balls to challenge this team :smh:

Last edited:
Wade straight chucking his way to 18 a game on 50% TS, and has the nerve to blame someone else, as if he's been so great.

He's right but he is the last person who should be calling people selfish.

Still shocked Fred Hoidberg still has a job.

Last edited:
Wade straight chucking his way to 18 a game on 50% TS, and has the nerve to blame someone else, as if he's been so great.
his defense has also been poor :lol: the personalities on this team are just too strong for there not to be a trainwreck when they inevitably struggle to stay above .500

And I'm not even mad at what Jimmy and Wade said, but don't blame the young guys who are playing for a coach that doesn't have a clue about running an NBA team.

Call Fred out for his dumbass lineups and benching of players who actually contribute.

Last edited:

Hoiberg has to go :smh: .. no one respects him and he doesn't even have the balls to challenge this team :smh:
It's management's fault too. Hey let's hire Fred Hoidberg who runs a spread offense.

Let's fill the team out with non shooters

It's management's fault too. Hey let's hire Fred Hoidberg who runs a spread offense.

I'm done blaming management, they dropped the ball years ago, I know what to expect from them :lol:

Would be kind of ridiculous that steph durant paul griffin melo klay dray deandre would all be on the same floor :lol: that's a good portion of team usa right there

Would damn be entertaining tho. Would be a better rivalry than the struggling Cavs. Nor Cal vs So Cal

:wow: rondo unloading the whole ******* banana clip with that post. but he's right. Jimmy and dwade acting like some straight tricks trynna throw their own teammates under the bus. these dudes only say that **** because no one is holding them accountable. they play in a charmin soft conference and can barely scrape by?

im not a huge fan of russ' persona but at least he aint throwin shade at his own teammates after losses

This the kind of **** that makes me think we overestimate actual NBA people man lol like how could you think hiring fred to coach a spread offense and then surround Jimmy with Wade and Rondo
laugh.gif

View media item 2313036
If Embiid gets snubbed for this MF just because he's played more minutes while having worse stats for a mediocre Hawks team that's headed for another NBATV only broadcasted first round exit I swear to god I'm gonna be heated

and even had time to throw Ray under the bus one more time as well
ehh3.png

Same thing I said as soon as I saw that picture. Once they had Rondo, Wade, and Butler together and not one of them being a dependable shooter. The best thing to do was to stick a fork in it. Because it was beyond done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom