Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
klove going to be the scapegoat but lebron made so many poor decisions. that long 3 to tie it is going to mask his poor play down the stretch
kyrie was incredible

He speaks.
eek.gif

Kiwi introducing himself to a national audience tonight.

aint no way lebron had control and even if he did, was able to call timeout with barely any ticks off the clock :lol:

He proved his worth in game 7

That one possession at the end was clutch. His fight or flight response on Steph was the greatest 5+ seconds of defense he's ever played in his life. We all appreciate that.

Bruh is just soft tho.

There are many packages of players from teams (Boston/Denver/Melo) that I think would fit in/out better.

Honestly a flat out swap of underachievers (Love and Aldridge) probably works for both teams.

Last edited:
Yikes @ that foul call on Boogie.

And the refs missed Joerger trying to call a timeout right before that.

"Turrible"

Any LeBron fans (like me) ready to give KD the torch? **** just looks effortless for him and his all around game is on display playing in GS..

Gonna try not to hold on too long like Kobe fans did when it was LeBrons time :lol:

@NickFriedell Reporters in the tunnel say that Cousins was tossing some garbage cans in frustration on his way to locker room.
@McGrawDHBulls Here's the scene near Kings locker room at the UC. No proof, but have an educated guess about what happened. #Bulls

C2v55vcUUAAUCas.jpg

Not only is that clown Cuz littering our beloved United Center, but all this losing by the Kangz is costing us that protected 1st round pick. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Any LeBron fans (like me) ready to give KD the torch? **** just looks effortless for him and his all around game is on display playing in GS..

Gonna try not to hold on too long like Kobe fans did when it was LeBrons time :lol:
He gotta start showing up in the clutch in the playoffs 1st.LeBron didnt really get the torch till he got his 1st title.

Gonna try not to hold on too long like Kobe fans did when it was LeBrons time
laugh.gif
Man this debate is a back and forth for me, and I still end up giving the Crown back to Lebron.

Lebron doesn't have the skillset that KD does, but KD doesn't have the knowledge, composure or Leadership that Lebron has. Lebron is still #1. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom