Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NT more shook up about ASG starters than the actual players themselves
laugh.gif
seem like people really care about the game this year for some reason. idk it was that serious either. 

Tim Bontemps @TimBontemps Brice Johnson, Quincy Pondexter and Mo Williams, all of whom haven't played a second this season, received votes.

Cody Taylor @CodyTaylorNBA 29s Alright. Mario Hezonja received three votes from the players. I assume he accounted for one of those votes. Who were the other two?

Last edited:
Neither point guard is deserving to start.  

I disagree with the idea of "deserving." the all star game is all about fan entertainment and choice, not necessarily who is leading the league in statistical categories. from a business standpoint, it makes absolute sense for the nba to make fan voting such a pivotal part of the ASG. if steph and kyrie are the league's cashcows and they manage to garner more fanfare than other guards, then hell yeah it makes sense to have them start. steph and kyrie are arguably the faces of the nba when it comes to the PG position, nba is gonna profiteer off that as much as possible

Bruh if I was Westbrook, I'd sit out the All Star Game. If I'm leading the league in triple double, in talk for MVP, and single handly driving my team to the Playoffs in the West, which is a more tougher conference, and I couldn't get the nod to start, I wouldn't play. The disrespect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom