Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this is the case for other teams but the Coyote does some hilarious stuff. Huge fan of the changes to league pass and letting us see the intermission stuff.

Hasn't gotten a lot of press but it's a nice value add to me and I'm sure it prevents people from changing the channel from time to time.

Some things need to be removed from games though.

Last edited:
I'm sure this is the case for other teams but the Coyote does some hilarious stuff. Huge fan of the changes to league pass and letting us see the intermission stuff.

Hasn't gotten a lot of press but it's a huge value add to me.

it was always like that with directv, i think it was just added to uverse this year. last couple years they just had that bogus nba score grid everything timeout and halftime :x. Now everybody gets the live feed from the broadcast. Directv still is the only one always people to choose which broadcast they watch. From what I hear, Xfinity is the worst in regards to LP. In terms of HD options.

Bron rocking the throwback Cavalier jersey and AZG and headband tomorrow against the Kings????????? :smokin :smokin :smokin

Bron rocking the throwback Cavalier jersey and AZG and headband tomorrow against the Kings?????????
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
He better. At least show out in the first half.

KD 25 pts, Steph 24, Klay 23, Draymond 9 reb 13 ast. Warriors play at its finest

Last edited:
Underdog put that on a tshirt! :lol:

That one chick in the middle of the first scene be looking nice doe :nerd:

8. The Enes Kanter predatory double test

Some double-teams are panicked -- the emergency response to a post-up brute measuring a mismatch. Some are predatory. Smart teams send doubles at bad passers just to force them into passing under pressure, with cutters and defenders flying around a shifting floor. It's a fun little bet: We'll risk leaving someone open, because we think you'll probably pass to the wrong guy -- or throw the ball into the crowd.

Kanter has long been among the league's favorite bits of double-team prey. He has never averaged even one assist per game. He has often spotted an open cutter a beat too late, just as the defense closed a passing lane. Fans sitting across the floor from Kanter have risked beer-in-the-face embarrassment if they checked their phones during a Kanter post-up. But little by little, Kanter is starting to get it. He's on pace for a (modest) career high in assists, and he whipped some snazzy passes out of double-teams against both Chicago and Memphis this week.

He dished three dimes in each of those games. That doesn't sound like much, but Kanter has hit that mark only 19 times in six seasons. Three of those games have come in the past three weeks. Kanter has never recorded more than four assists in any NBA game. Could that be the next baby step?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did not watch a lick of games last night, and I'm glad I didn't.

Straight laundromat, nothing but washings.

Caught Inside the NBA this morning.

Those ladies in Area 21 were looking right. 

"It's more so a gimmick," Whiteside said. "I look at guys and they just do stuff to win the fans over, make jokes on Twitter to get people to vote for them. It ain't got nothing to do really with talent."
Link
man i was just bout post this good thing i read thread before i did. 

Clearly aiming at The Process. Whiteside sounds upset, So JoJo dont got talent... Sure 

bout month ago JoJo posted an IG pic with the two and the location was BBQ Chicken. Sixers won btw

Last edited:
Whiteside :smh: hating on the young gawd :smh:

Trying to get fan votes no different than trying to get 2k to raise your stats :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom