Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1331791926991.gif

Looks like one of his posse finally got on NT

none of the dudes in here calling bron soft would say it to his face and that's facts

why wouldnt we? bron got dudes calling him everything in the book all the time. Bron got chicks in oakland calling him ***** *** *******, standing like 5 feet from him. He looks to security. Son aint bout it.

what has he ever done, EVER, that makes you think he'd do anything? Besides his size.

Big dudes get dropped every day b.

Mr. I got a family, flopping, crying at every turn is hard all of a sudden. I need to see the receipts to believe it.

so y'all have never taken days off work because you need a break?

Sick days or vacation days b. I'm not taking a sick day just to stay in the bed and watch tv. Nor am I taking a vacation day for that. Plus....people aren't paying solely to see me come to work.

Your analogy game blows. you're out here trying to save dudes images :lol:. You're a terrible hero. ol hancock lookin boy

why wouldnt we? bron got dudes calling him everything in the book all the time. Bron got chicks in oakland calling him ***** *** *******, standing like 5 feet from him. He looks to security. Son aint bout it.

what has he ever done, EVER, that makes you think he'd do anything? Besides his size.

That broad ain't from Oakland.

I just noticed Bron has never played every game in a single season in his entire career.

Oh my God, the horror. If only he didn't sit out the last game of the season in '09 when the Cavs had nothing to play for. What a bum, only playing in 81 games. :smh:

That broad ain't from Oakland.
i don't know what you mean by this..?

Oh my God, the horror. If only he didn't sit out the last game of the season in '09 when the Cavs had nothing to play for. What a bum, only playing in 81 games. :smh:
Dude stated that fact like it was some sort of revelation lol

Newsflash it's not effecting his legacy. Sorry Kobe/laker fans

none of the dudes in here calling bron soft would say it to his face and that's facts
if some becky mustered herself up and can call him a P,A,B

best believe some online trolls would call him soft in a second. 

you dont think hes come across ppl holding his crying face poster at games ?

Last edited:
Bron is not hard [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Granted he doesn't need to be but he's NEVER been one to throw hands. Not that it's important at all lol.

Anywho, John Wallet player of the month. #notelite

I would've thought he would have did it at least once early on in his career. *shrugs* Not a legacy argument or whatever your trying to construe it as.

That's cause it's happening far more frequently now. That's why it's more an issue. Pop was the one who notoriously did it before, now everyone has jumped on the wagon and they don't have a bunch of aging stars like he did.
I think what has brought attention to it is NOT the frequency of it but the "Fan" and DFS player who lights up Twitter and the world alike for the next 24 hours after they lost tens/hundreds/thousands in $ becuase Carmelo who they paid 7900 for gives them a 0 for the night in a contest that could pay them THOUSANDS, and these DNP's are 11 minutes before lock when they could have been 1hour before giving said DFS'er plenty of time to choose Gordon Hayward instead for 7800.
its happening wayy too often and with players fans actually care about. not the spurs or anything
See above.

DOn't get me wrong, that narrative and care has always been and is still there, but the attention is coming from DFS (IMO) because when thousands complain at the same time for like I said the next 10-24 hours, it's hard not to notice and address it, ESPN never gave AF before, but their listeners didn't care. They care now so the Media cares nah mean
Crazy that Giannis didn't know who Kidd was.

Mind blowing every time I realize things like this.

I'm old AF
y'all dudes sounding maaaaad entitled right now. basically putting your couple hundred dollars over a player's health. you have never played in a nba game so how are you going to tell a player he doesn't deserve rest? foh with that man
nevermind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom