Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
harden is putting up similar stats to russ with greater efficiency, a much lower usage rate and his team has a better record.
harden is my mvp

If OKC makes the playoffs and his triple double averages are intact I'd give it to Westbrook. Incredible season statistically.

Would the league ever do co-mvp's ? I know it's been a while since they've done the co-rookie of the year award .

Donatas Motiejunas to the Pels!

This is a win in two ways:
1- D-Mo is freed from Houston
2- Omer Asik can rot at the bench

I'm not buying this man. The seeding within he conference matters. They're not giving mvp to a low seed guy.

Exactly. The Brodie should be the real MVP easily, no contest. However with the way Cleveland is playing right now, LeBron is looking at his fifth MVP trophy.

Russ isn't going to win MVP over Harden being 4 spots lower...over two rebounds. That's an absolutely ridiculous assertion, why are we entertaining it

Mvp goes to the best player on the best team... Why ppl ignore this every yr in mvp arguments, idk why

Last edited:
If they get 60 wins and still end up a third seed, that would be like one of the only times in history where a 60 win team gets a third seed

If they do end up with 60 wins, Harden will get the award

It's happened at least twice in the last 20 years that I can remember.

I mean you say who is going to pass them like there are 10 games left.

CLippers will pass them once they get healthy.

Grizz can and I think will pass them also.

Maybe LAC never gets healthy, Grizz either, then I can see them "locked", but on Jan 1st, locking them? Hmm, okie dokie

Rockets are beating the teams they are supposed to beat.

2/3 of the Season left, locking ANYBODY not named GSW is madd imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom