Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you imagine how trippy the game would be if bron turned the ball over every time he traveled or how he'd foul out 4 minutes into the 2nd quarter of every game. or if they called techs for everything that falls under that title. tempo would be awful.

'09 lakers will ALWAYS hold a special spot in my heart. That's family right there.
This Lakers/Clippers game is going

08-09 season/Lakers. What a team that was. Every night the fans voted to watch them on NBA TV Fan night and man did they deliver. Sheesh. My how times have changed.

I wish I could grow a beard #curseoftheasianbabyface
Same here bro 
frown.gif

08-09 season/Lakers. What a team that was. Every night the fans voted to watch them on NBA TV Fan night and man did they deliver. Sheesh. My how times have changed.

I often find myself going back to watch old games from both b2b years, especially the playoff games, cause these dudes wet got now would make me have a stoke if I followed intensely.

I often find myself going back to watch old games from both b2b years, especially the playoff games, cause these dudes wet got now would make me have a stoke if I followed intensely.

same. Those b2b were my absolute favorite as a fan. it delivered everything that I wanted and needed as a die hard of the purple and gold. those boys worked. Pau to Machine to DJ to LUUUUUUUUUUKE, to Trev, to Ron, to Fish with those broke *** layups lol and crying when he finally made that one on the celtics :smokin, to PJax, pre-dementia, when he went in to give kobe dap, got played and played it off like a g, knuckles to cheek. to, 'Do it Mitch', to Dr. Buss, to Kobe getting one more ring than Shaq :smokin :smokin

:lol: at Derozan getting a statue. They gotta be trolling

I'd give Vince a statue before I do Derozan

Last edited:
Ahh i see. D-Lo is a good 2nd year player but he has a long way to go.
Damien is averaging 25 pts, 6 assists and 5 boards. He's not the problem. I'm actually not sure why the Blazers are dropping games. McCollum has been balling, so it's not the backcourt.

Because their big men are Charmin?

Because Evan Turner is trash?

Because Ezeli is dead?

Because they refuse to play defense?

Because CJ is inconsistent and disappears for stretches? 

Festus Ezeli is still hurt?! Tyreke Evans even got back on the court quicker and he had a broken knee.

boston getting the dub tonight

You know your basketball well, my friend :pimp:

+

Why dd Adam Silver take away the Boston Vs Washington game on Jan 11th on ESPN? Is it because both teams have been underwhelming? Or just the Bullets have been trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom