Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Is Ifo probably going to be out all this upcoming season rehabbing?
That's what I read. I read his injury was similar or worse to that of Willis McGahee :smh:

McGahee, from the U, was taken in the first though.

McGahee's injury one of the first heartbreaks for me in sports. Loved him at Miami :frown:

Still makes my stomach turn how they stole a national championship away from Miami.

Kid is a beast! Think poor man's Lynch. Possible knee problems earlier than later. He'll be great for 3 or 4 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of that Cedric Thompson pick when Kurtis was on the board. Feel he is a much better safety. We'll see, depth.

Damn phins got Jay 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude is a beast, wouldnt be surprised if he became the starter sometime next year

Is Ifo probably going to be out all this upcoming season rehabbing?
That's what I read. I read his injury was similar or worse to that of Willis McGahee :smh:

McGahee, from the U, was taken in the first though.

McGahee's injury one of the first heartbreaks for me in sports. Loved him at Miami :frown:

Still makes my stomach turn how they stole a national championship away from Miami.
Yeah I remember so clear. It was my first national championship that I watched and can remember. We had just drove back to Texas from Miami and made it back just in time for the game. I still hate OSU :smh:

Back
Top Bottom