Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Which program should feel worse about their season last year, Miami or Washington?

Which program should feel worse about their season last year, Miami or Washington?

laugh.gif

Both. Washington been sliding under the radar for the huge disappointment they were last season, but people only wanna talk about Golden and Miami. UW's defense was at times and could have been unreal. Offense and their Q play was weak as hell though.

With Miami these guys were all at different spots all over the field..

Washington was mainly defense.. and Peters wasn't there.. and at least pac 12 got some teams

If Miami retains 20-30% of the High-school talent, the U should be in contention every year. Something is broken with Al Golden still in play

Wrong tiny corner... wanted Kevin White.
Didn't look much on Bobby McCain, used for depth/nickle for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not an ESPN guy at all anymore, but to be honest, I've been flipping back and forth with ESPN and NFLN since I started watching this morning and ESPN has much more substance right now. They're going over just about every pick. I don't care that it's Kiper or McShay so much, it's just nice to see the highlights and hear some background on the players. That's all I want. Don't care who gives it to me.

Last edited:
I won't bring myself to watch ESPN... 30 for 30 and live sports.

Would love to see the Dolphins pick up Jay Ajayi with one of these three picks.

Vikings with a nice pick.

Back
Top Bottom