Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Tevin Coleman could be the steal of the draft as long as Falcons can block for dude. Home run threat anytime he touches the ball.

Oakland Raiders
Draft pick: WR Amari Cooper (No. 4 overall), DL Mario Edwards Jr. (No. 35 overall), TE Clive Walford (No. 68 overall)
Day 1 grade: A+
Day 2 grade: A
Overall grade: A
The skinny: Jack Del Rio could have built his defense around Leonard Williams and Khalil Mack, but grabbing the safest player in the draft was a nice way to start things out. Cooper can play inside and outside and gives QB Derek Carr a much needed safety net who will catch everything thrown his way. After nailing their pick with Mack last year, these were not the Raiders we're used to seeing on the first night of the draft. Throw in a top-tier defensive lineman like Edwards, who can play everywhere, plus an athletic tight end like Walford, and GM Reggie McKenzie is stocking the roster with young talent.

Per NFL.com

:smokin

New York Jets
Draft pick:  DL Leonard Williams  (No. 6 overall), WR Devin Smith  (No. 37 overall), LB Lorenzo Mauldin  (No. 82 overall)
Day 1 grade:  A+
Day 2 grade:  A-
Overall grade:  A
The skinny:  The new front office and head coach in New York landed the best player in the draft. That's a nice way to start your tenure even if Williams might not really be a true need for the Jets. That defense should be nasty for Todd Bowles, and Williams could provide some insurance in case Muhammad Wilkerson  leaves as a free agent next season. Smith has plenty of speed and will help stretch the field for Geno Smith. Mauldin was a great value pick in the third round off the edge
haven't been this excited for a season since 2010-11 
smokin.gif

Missed tonight, but have not at all familiar the guy Minnesota took.

And the damn Seahawks. First with Russell and now again with Lockett. I love that guy. He's a great pick. I just wish he wasn't going to the Seahawks. 

Last edited:
:smh: Duke my *****, I hate it had to be him

100% my feeling... sad times.

Why even draft QBs beyond the first two. All of them seen like a reach.

Would love the Dolphins to target Shaq Mason*, David Cobb, Ramik Wilson, Kurtis Drummond and Kevin White*.

Happy with 2/5

8 running backs taken already. Kind of interesting given how the NFL has changed so rapidly so recently. The return of the running backs!

I see David Cobb is still on the board. He's a very good runner. He's probably of great value anywhere he's picked now.

8 running backs taken already. Kind of interesting given how the NFL has changed so rapidly so recently. The return of the running backs!

I see David Cobb is still on the board. He's a very good runner. He's probably of great value anywhere he's picked now.

UGA sitting pretty with a 1st Rd and 2nd Rd (at least) RB on the team right now :pimp:

Thinking about it... Josh Shaw as well.

3/6 I'd be really happy.

That DGB pick by the Titans made their offensive future with Mariota look a lot brighter if he keeps his **** together. They have the makings of a good offense if Whisenhunt can adjust to how Mariota plays instead of trying to make him into a pocket passer.

I think they still need a starting RB though cause Sankey looked like trash this year and Shonn Greene damn sure ain't the answer.

Cowboys must still be in the mix for AP, not buying the "depth" story my guy Jerry is kicking. Still want Ajayi in the 4th

I understand taking Green, we need a swing tackle to replace Parnell but I would've went with Clemmings instead. I know he's raw but Top 15 pick at #91 would've been a good look. Given our proven track record when it comes to the OL, I'm pretty sure Green will work out.

That DGB pick by the Titans made their offensive future with Mariota look a lot brighter if he keeps his **** together. They have the makings of a good offense if Whisenhunt can adjust to how Mariota plays instead of trying to make him into a pocket passer.

I think they still need a starting RB though cause Sankey looked like trash this year and Shonn Greene damn sure ain't the answer.

Jay Ajayi is the answer

Missed tonight, but have not at all familiar the guy Minnesota took.

And the damn Seahawks. First with Russell and now again with Lockett. I love that guy. He's a great pick. I just wish he wasn't going to the Seahawks. 

Hey when did you join the hater bandwagon

What's the deal with that OT Clemmings? I seen mocks that had him going late first, early second round. Atlanta still need an OL.

Back
Top Bottom