Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

I wonder about the Ifo rumors on his knee because I sure as hell would love to take a chance on him

Clemmings is a converted O-lineman. He was playing alongside Aaron Donald on defense. Dude is raw af. Dawson should have gone higher imo

Something must be seriously wrong with the stress fracture in his leg

Would love to get him or hundley tomorrow

Nah manion is not the most pro ready QB in the draft. He just happened to have played in a mike Riley system

He isn't anywhere close to Jameis or mariota

Wish we had round four tonight
frown.gif

I was a little disappointed with the Beasley pick but I like Collins and Coleman. I wish round 4 was tonight too.

@ProFootballTalk: Jameis Winston thanks his mother for carrying him for nine months "because I have a big head."

@devour167: @ProFootballTalk does Peyton manning come out and crack jokes about his moms birth canal? No cuz he's a leader LOL

:stoneface:

Nah manion is not the most pro ready QB in the draft. He just happened to have played in a mike Riley system

He isn't anywhere close to Jameis or mariota

"pro ready" is a subjective term. I think he is because of the system he played in and wasn't a knucklehead

I think we could've traded back and got Dupree while stocking up picks but Im satisfied so far. OL, ILB tomorrow. I want Kurtis Drummond too.

true...don't think anybody would've guessed dupree fallng to 22 though. i'm pretty sure quinn got exactly what he wanted with beasley.

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Belichick isn't trying to make Grissom a TE but said of the pro day workout: "Probably as good of a tight end workout as we saw all year."

:nerd:

So what if any, are the best players remaining?

La'el Collins
T.J. Clemmings
*Brett Hundley
*Jay Ajayi
Rashad Greene
Michael Bennett
Tre' Jackson
Jeremy Langford
David Cobb
Derron Smith
*Mike Davis
Anthony Chickillo