Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Rodney Thomas ran for damn near 1,000 yards his rookie season for the Oilers in '95. Fisher then selected Eddie George with their first overall pick in '96. Enough said

Last edited:
People like the pomp and fun of the announcement. It's why people watch the Oscars and like to be surprised
Dude, just don't do it. It takes away from the suspense. Let people have fun. 

soooo....theres no suspense between picks if they're tipped? is the time between tipped picks not enough to get you excited? you can't be in suspense waiting on a tweet?

y'all weird man...

People like the pomp and fun of the announcement. It's why people watch the Oscars and like to be surprised

soooo....theres no suspense between picks if they're tipped? is the time between tipped picks not enough to get you excited? you can't be in suspense waiting on a tweet?

y'all weird man...

wow, man :lol:

it would be one thing if there was a list of the completed first round ...then I could maybe see not wanting to read it

but if theres a wait between picks either way, what's really the difference ...

y'all weird man...
Like why man... Your just trying to be difficult for others, so Imma let you do you

If Bucs can get back in the first round and take Gregory I would be ecstatic 

Last edited:
trade 
nerd.gif

y'all weird man...

Is it really hard to comprehend that everyone else in this thread wants to let it happen organically? Let it go and don't do it

I'm watching Gurley highlights YouTube. I was screaming like a little ***** in my car when I heard the pick on NFL radio. Best RB prospect since Adrian Peterson

Back
Top Bottom