Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

I like that pick by Cleveland. Wouldn't have been mad if the Giants grabbed him.

SF jerseys are their alternates this year.

x40z0y.jpg

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yes... THEY are. Did you? No.
reading comprehension tells you I'm addressing the situation, but if you didn't spool it then you wouldn't be. The fact that you felt the need to tell someone to "shut up" for what EVERY ONE in this thread wanted and feel shows me you are that guy. And I did comprehend as much, I clearly disproved what you said by stating (twice now) No One wants tipped picks.

Again... No One Wants Tipped Picks.

If you... OR ANYONE... spoil things that everyone has agreed not to do then yes, in fact, you are a prick.

Once again, WHY this is so hard to understand by folk is beyond me.

I didn't tip picks but I dont see why anyone cares if ppl do... so what's the difference..

stop playing games b...

like I said... y'all acting like you missing something. getting the pick early means you miss Goddell walking to the stage lol.. how ppl not see how stupid that is...if you're missing anything else lemme know

and weren't you done with me? so be done.

Dam I just saw the earlier picks .. The first 8 picks were not what I expected besides number 1

Oh damn, I forgot about Stacy. I like him too. Damn, now I really don't get the move by STL.

Cleveland needs a RB, WR and QB. No QBs in this draft so they have plenty of time to get a RB and WR

I didn't tip picks but I dont see why anyone cares if ppl do... so what's the difference..

stop playing games b...

like I said... y'all acting like you missing something. getting the pick early means you miss Goddell walking to the stage lol.. how ppl not see how stupid that is...if you're missing anything else lemme know

and weren't you done with me? so be done.

Don't tip picks please (not saying you did)

And let's end this pinch fight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom