OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody in here ever went to a game wearing the gear of the opposing team? what happened?
i went to a clippers kings game once with a cwebb jersey on and a LA kings foam hand

no one cared, its the clippers 

anybody in here ever went to a game wearing the gear of the opposing team? what happened?
Went to a Kings game with Lakers gear on does that count?

great, I will be in LA during MDW.

WCF LAC vs GSW :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'll tell you right now thwre were several warriors fans that got washed after game 7 last year. Just don't try doing that "warriors" chant anywhere outside of the arena. Especially if the Warriors win. I might be the one to put the paws on you.

Last edited:
What I do agree with, is that if Houston were to pull out g6 tomorrow then they have a fantastic chance to win the series. Certainly there's pressure on LAC to close it out tomorrow. 

Just don't see them beating LAC on the road with LAC knowing that this is essentially their game 7.

Last edited:
Playing with fractures in hand & wrist 
pimp.gif

It doesn't get much better than Ian Eagle and Brent Barry as far as a duo calling the game.

didnt know dikembe still played for the hawks

chris tucker getting hyped :lol:

Last edited:
Legit thrown off by the fans in the stands wearing red and the Wizards red jerseys. thought for a second the game was in D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom