OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You the only unlikeable thing about GSW.

Your team is dominant one season and you got your mouth all on their taints at every turn.

You like the ugly girl who finally saved up for a plastic surgery makeover and thinks she's a swimsuit model.

Him and ryanjumpman have me rooting against teams I would other wise support off their sheer ****boydom

Last edited:

Your team is dominant one season and you got your mouth all on their taints at every turn.

You like the ugly girl who finally saved up for a plastic surgery makeover and thinks she's a swimsuit model.

Just funny how you continue to come at me. I don't care if I'm the only thing unlikeable about the Warriors. I don't even know what team you root for or care.

No dambs given

dwade-damn-sip-water.gif

Him and ryanjumpman have me rooting against teams I would other wide support of their sheer ****boydom

Acting like that same Clipper team didn't send GSW home in the FIRST ROUND last season. :lol:

Why are you bringing up last year? What does that have to do with current NBA playoffs? 2 different teams. I had the Clippers going to the WCF in my bracket whike everybody had them losing to SA in 1st round. Hope we get by Memphis and face them.

I've been slandering the Clippers all season, why stop now? :lol:

Oh no I'm the reason why yall hate the Warriors :rofl: get over your self

Gotta love NT. Rockets have one good game out of 5 in a series (in which the Clippers also played like crap) and now people are predicting they can do something that's only been done like 8 out of 250 times in NBA history.

Gotta love NT. Rockets have one good game out of 5 in a series (in which the Clippers also played like crap) and now people are predicting they can do something that's only been done like 8 out of 250 times in NBA history.

I expect the clippers to roll them tomorrow

NobleKane has been so off when it comes to the Clippers that I in fact think he's trolling, and for that i've come to sort of appreciate his comical banter.

yeah. i really thought and wanted the clippers to get rid of houston last night . they aint going to lose this series. 

The rockets looked so good offensively last night. We have seen time in again what momentum can do

They dominated the boards as well

If they can steal this next game then game 7 will be on their homecourt. Thats huge

Last edited:
[quote name="ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg"]John Wall is starting tonight, no minutes restrictions either

Unbelievable[/quote]Props to him. You couldn't keep me out, either.

But if the Hawks win, we all know the narrative. "Detriment. Shouldn't have. Team won one in the series without him already."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom