OFFICIAL 2015 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS OFF-SEASON THREAD (Lance, PP, Josh Smith, Aldrich - pretty nice l

Yo lawdog1 if this become a reality I need that invite. Just let me know what to bring and if the NBA gives us the Lakers as the 1st game I can bring my friend who is a die hard laker fan so we can just rag onhim from beginning to end just for the fun of it lol

Did I just plan something at someone else's house? :lol:

I'll bring the Jameson.

All right. I'm going to start working on convincing my wife and son to go out of town for the first game of the season.

By the way, fair warning, if you don't like animals, you won't want to come to my house. Got multiple dogs and cats.

Lawdog's spot about to be lit for the Clipset

Whew 
smokin.gif

If by "mansion in Santa Monica," you mean modest, yet charming house in Mar Vista, you're spot on.

Either way, let's do this. I got the snacks and dranks covered.

I'm down. I'll be rocking my black Q Richardson jersey and I make a killer jalapeño cilantro dip and some hella good chili :smokin

The NBA Thread is great once you realize everybody's schtick. Lakers fans are still upset they got nothing in the off season. They laugh to hide the tears :lol:

Chester knows he knows very little about basketball. He's a football fan. He doesn't take himself serious and neither should anyone in the thread.

Seaman is a troll. Not even just in the nba thread. Every single post in every thread he makes is to get a reaction from people. I don't know how people keep falling for it.

If you learn to take none of what they say seriously, the thread is fun. Y'all gotta stop trying to defend the clippers in there :lol: it's a losing battle.

I know you guys are reading this, too.

:rofl:

hamilton released creating another spot. Who could we be going after?

Not sure if he's even available, and most people probably wouldn't agree, but I'd love to see us give Larry Sanders a shot. I think he could be tremendous off the bench with the guys we have on our team.

Last edited:
Has to be a big. I wouldn't have a problem with giving Sanders a shot, but I kind of think we have enough "personalities" on the roster as it is.

i think thats why he would work. Lance is really buying into what Doc is doing. I think he would be able to keep Larry in check.

And his defense is stellar.

The NBA Thread is great once you realize everybody's schtick. Lakers fans are still upset they got nothing in the off season. They laugh to hide the tears
laugh.gif

Chester knows he knows very little about basketball. He's a football fan. He doesn't take himself serious and neither should anyone in the thread.

Seaman is a troll. Not even just in the nba thread. Every single post in every thread he makes is to get a reaction from people. I don't know how people keep falling for it.

If you learn to take none of what they say seriously, the thread is fun. Y'all gotta stop trying to defend the clippers in there
laugh.gif
it's a losing battle.

I know you guys are reading this, too.
repped

no idea why people get so mad over stuff on the internet, i dont even take my self seriously 
laugh.gif

I liked what glen davis provided for us the 2nd half of the season. Would not be opposed to bringing him back for next season.

Back
Top Bottom