OFFICIAL 2015 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS OFF-SEASON THREAD (Lance, PP, Josh Smith, Aldrich - pretty nice l

Pablo is good insurance if Austin starts ****** up. At least with Pablo, you know he won't make mistakes and kill you on either side of the ball.

Any cheap shooters still left in FA? Gary Neal would've been great. I think the clips are one shooter away.

Only one roster spot left after Pirgs and I think it's going to a big.

holy hell, austin and doc matching!!

I swear, austin seems like a strange kid to me. He's always mean mugging for no reason. Smile kid. You grew up privileged.

Black unis? 

eek.gif

embarassed.gif

nerd.gif

For real. I've never wanted a season to start so badly.

NT x Clipper summit at Lawdog's Mansion in Santa Monica for the first game of the season. I'll bring the thotties.

Last edited:
For real. I've never wanted a season to start so badly.

NT x Clipper summit at Lawdog's Mansion in Santa Monica for the first game of the season. I'll bring the thotties.

If by "mansion in Santa Monica," you mean modest, yet charming house in Mar Vista, you're spot on.

Either way, let's do this. I got the snacks and dranks covered.

#BlakeGriffinForTeamUSA

I actually prefer he doesn't make the team. Nothing to gain. Rest up. Don't risk anything foolish. Blake goes 100 mph. He doesn't know to let up.

I'd prefer him sitting on the couch in between sessions with a shooting coach right now.

had no idea this was for the Olympics. Thought it was some regular international competition. Cant believe the Olympics is almost here.

Back
Top Bottom