OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Help pick my 2 of my WR spots and 1 flex .5 ppr

A. Brown vs Broncos

Megatron vs Saints

J-Maclin vs Ravens

J. Brown vs Eagles

Damn. Dude out here got Cam and Russ, and I dont even got one solid QB. Fitz been beasting, though. Gonna ride him out this Final 4.

Well if it makes you feel any worse, I have Ben, Carson, and Russ on one of my teams :lol: .. I have no clue who I'm going with, leaning towards Russ right now.

Last edited:
Anyone else disappointed in L. Murray? Drafted him and AP. Really thought he'd do work this season :smh:
when i first read this i thought you said you dropped AP. :smh: :lol:

well freeman has nosedived too but i'm pretty sure everyone who drafted him is in the playoffs because of what he did the first couple months of the season.

fantasy is a heartbreaker, dream maker, love taker, don't you mess around with me!

Damn. Dude out here got Cam and Russ, and I dont even got one solid QB. Fitz been beasting, though. Gonna ride him out this Final 4.

Well if it makes you feel any worse, I have Ben Carson, and Russ on one of my teams :lol: .. I have no clue who I'm going with, leaning towards Russ right now.

:rofl:
:lol:

Definitely stick with Russ. BC going to stop in the middle of a play and hold a moment of silence.

Last edited:

Well if it makes you feel any worse, I have Ben Carson, and Russ on one of my teams :lol: .. I have no clue who I'm going with, leaning towards Russ right now.

Anyone else disappointed in L. Murray? Drafted him and AP. Really thought he'd do work this season :smh:
when i first read this i thought you said you dropped AP. :smh: :lol:

well freeman has nosedived too but i'm pretty sure everyone who drafted him is in the playoffs because of what he did the first couple months of the season.

fantasy is a heartbreaker, dream maker, love taker, don't you mess around with me!

:lol:

Definitely stick with Russ. BC going to stop in the middle of a play and hold a moment of silence.

:rofl: :rofl: great catch fellas, completely missed that one :lol:

2 question for the semis boys....(.5 PPR)

Hurns or Hilton
- no Luck still worries me but I feel like Hilton always could ball out at home

Charcandrick, L. Miller, Hightower (pick 2 of 3)
- If Ware is out I'm almost certainly going to lock in Charcandrick but still tough to choose 2 among these 3

Not sure who to flex this week. :nerd: :nerd:

Fitz @ Eagles
Crabtree vs. Packers
Mike Evans @ Rams
Denard Robinson vs. Falcons.

Fitz has been money most of the year, but hasn't seen the end zone in a few weeks.

Evans could feast at St. Louis but could also be a dud like he has been in recent weeks. :smh: :lol:

I'm thinking Crabtree and Shoe lace could be nice. Especially Denard getting all the touches in that backfield this week.

Not sure who to flex this week. :nerd: :nerd:

Fitz @ Eagles
Crabtree vs. Packers
Mike Evans @ Rams
Denard Robinson vs. Falcons.

Fitz has been money most of the year, but hasn't seen the end zone in a few weeks.

Evans could feast at St. Louis but could also be a dud like he has been in recent weeks. :smh: :lol:

I'm thinking Crabtree and Shoe lace could be nice. Especially Denard getting all the touches in that backfield this week.

gotta go with Fitzgerald

i assume Palmer's gonna have a huge game vs a weak defense & they'll try to get Larry going again

Pick 2 WRs:

Cobb @ Oak
Amendola vs Ten
Tate @ NO
John Brown @ Phi

Edit: Forgot to mention 1 PPR

Last edited:
My guess is a lot of the people who lost lynch, Charles, and Foster earlier in the season were screwed over by injuries and didn't make the playoffs due to it.  Why should you benefit from it when people likely benefited from their injuries?  I have no problems with people blocking other people from picking up a potential starting running back.  It probably happened to them earlier in the season so I don't see why it would be any different now.

Because if you didn't even make playoffs your season is over and you are playing for nothing. You sound like a scorned ex-girlfriend. Because someone was ahead of you on the waiver wire earlier in the season and grabbed a good player before you could then you think it's okay to be a douche when your season is done and mess up everybody else in the league's chance at grabbing free agents during their playoffs for actual money?

So basically youre saying that since Atlanta is out of the playoff race they should not even try to win the game against the Panthers in week 16, should they win it could mess up Carolina's #1 seed and bye

Last edited:
Because if you didn't even make playoffs your season is over and you are playing for nothing. You sound like a scorned ex-girlfriend. Because someone was ahead of you on the waiver wire earlier in the season and grabbed a good player before you could then you think it's okay to be a douche when your season is done and mess up everybody else in the league's chance at grabbing free agents during their playoffs for actual money?

Says the guy who is angry at people putting in waiver request as their season is still going. Face it, if you still needed those waiver wire pickups to win you weren't going to win anyways.

I can tell from your replies that there is a good reason why they are doing it. You are acting like a damn child and they are probably doing it to get under your skin. It is obviously working.

Last edited:
Says the guy who is angry at people putting in waiver request as their season is still going. Face it, if you still needed those waiver wire pickups to win you weren't going to win anyways.

I can tell from your replies that there is a good reason why they are doing it. You are acting like a damn child and they are probably doing it to get under your skin. It is obviously working.

This is a generalization and doesn't take into account the fact that fantasy football is a game of attrition and that some leagues are deeper than others.

I'm rolling with Hightower and IDK....maybe Bryce Brown this week. Haven't decided, but I digress...

Last year I won in my main money league week 16 using Toby Gerhart. Every year there are going to be obscure fantasy football playoff/championship heroes.

That said, I have no problem with teams wanting to play the spoiler role and blocking remaining teams from picking up guys.

If someone misses out on a guy it's really on them. Nobody should ever play in a league that uses the rolling waivers system that rewards losing teams for one (Reset Each Week to Inverse Order Of Standings).

I prefer FAAB wire systems personally but if you're in a league with a system where one moves to last after claim, then folks should've either saved up priority for the playoffs, or used it on a guy they needed to get into the playoffs.

If the latter, then stop crying. You're here now, use what you have. Roll the dice, throw the dart, whatever, just be resourceful and field the best team you can.

Need help choosing 2 RB's this week

Matt Jones vs Buffalo
Joique Bell vs Saints
Tolbert or Whittaker vs NYG

Injuries have screwed my RB's this year :smh:

^ NO offense and doubt you'd take any but I don't even want to give that eyesore advice cause there's no chance I'll be correct but Joique or Whittaker. Throwing darts though. :lol:

Playing against Brady in the championship. Got gronk at TE. Would you put amendola as flex or hurns?

You already have Gronkowski as your guy who may mitigate Brady's output slightly if he catches a TD, so play to win go with Hurns and not Amendola, who's a bit injured himself and might be affected if Edelman returns this week near full form.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom