OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Reports are out that EDELMAN is looking 'QUICK AND CRISP' in practice today. He might be trending towards a miraculous comeback.

pimp.gif

eek.gif

Rivera confirms that more than likely Jonathan Stewart will be out Sunday #Panthers

guess Denard gets the start for me. pls do good Denard :frown:

Last edited:
Do I want to start Artis-Payne or Bryce Brown? Ivory is my RB1 and I assume Ware might sit/is hurting still.
I wouldnt touch the Panthers mess personally. Too much sharing with Stewart out.

Yeah, I'm leaning that way.

Rivera: "This is a big opportunity for Cameron Artis-Payne." #CARvsNYG

@jjones9: Cameron Artis-Payne will play. Whittaker or Tolbert will start depending on personnel. Jonathan Stewart WILL NOT play

Welp with Stewart out guess im heading into the second round of the playoffs with Bryce Brown! Should get plenty of work against the Browns though. In my other league I have James Starks and Bryce Brown who would yall start? AP is my other RB if that matters

Ohhhhh so I just noticed Bolden was dropped this morning and is available. Do I scoop him and start him over Bryce or leave it as I have it currently?

Wed, Dec 16

Bears TE Zach Miller (illness) missed practice on Wednesday.

Advice: He's also dealing with a rib injury but that wasn't the reason for his absence. Miller has become a surprisingly useful offensive contributor with five touchdowns in his last six games. Assuming his illness subsides before Sunday, Miller will remain in the TE1 discussion against Minnesota.

Wed, Dec 16

Spencer Ware (ribs) is not practicing Wednesday.

Advice: Ware injured his ribs last week and was "bruised, swollen, and in pain" earlier this week. If Ware is unable to play, Charcandrick West would likely be elevated back into 20-plus touches per game as an RB2 against the Ravens.

Last edited:
Ohhhhh so I just noticed Bolden was dropped this morning and is available. Do I scoop him and start him over Bryce or leave it as I have it currently?

bryce brown? who? bolden might be a solid pickup. IMO hes better than blount but is one of our ST aces which is why he never got consistent snaps at RB.

bryce brown? who? bolden might be a solid pickup. IMO hes better than blount but is one of our ST aces which is why he never got consistent snaps at RB.

I put a waiver claim in for Bolden, will find out Saturday morning. If I'm awarded him, I'll have to go with my gut on him or Bryce.

Damn. Dude out here got Cam and Russ, and I dont even got one solid QB. Fitz been beasting, though. Gonna ride him out this Final 4.

Damn. Dude out here got Cam and Russ, and I dont even got one solid QB. Fitz been beasting, though. Gonna ride him out this Final 4.

He was dropped in both my leagues when he was struggling and I got lucky and ended up with him in both leagues :smokin

That's going to be my Defenses..

Week 15
Bengals

Week 16
Steelers

Week 17
Steelers

nthat.gif
Yessir. Already dropped the Bengals for the Steelers since I'm on the 1st RD bye.

Hoping that is enough time for Eifert to recover and be ready to roll next week.

That's going to be my Defenses..

Week 15

Bengals

Week 16

Steelers

Week 17

Steelers

:nthat:
Yessir. Already dropped the Bengals for the Steelers since I'm on the 1st RD bye.

Hoping that is enough time for Eifert to recover and be ready to roll next week.

I lost the championship last year because my defense gave me negative points.. :smh:

I'm not going to make the same mistake again..

Back
Top Bottom