OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Would you guys trade McCoy and Sanders for Forsett and Edelman? 0.5 PPR...need to give an answer back asap

Would you guys trade McCoy and Sanders for Forsett and Edelman? 0.5 PPR...need to give an answer back asap

Yes. Even when Shady comes back he will be splitting carries with Williams. Forsett will turn things around and I'd rather have Edelman than Sanders

Hey Johnny idk if you saw but I posted my roster in the trade of my foster and Jones for dez and Lewis

But heres my team

WR: Odell, Calvin, Cooper, Lafell, Jones

RB: Foster, Martin, Abdullah, Johnson, and Michael

Hey Johnny idk if you saw but I posted my roster in the trade of my foster and Jones for dez and Lewis

But heres my team

WR: Odell, Calvin, Cooper, Lafell, Jones
RB: Foster, Martin, Abdullah, Johnson, and Michael
My fault fam. You upgrade at WR if Dez is healthy and either stay sideways or downgrade at rb. It's doable but you do need an rb1 so I'm a little on the fence with it. If you like the trade and are comfortable w Lewis as your lead back you can pull the trigger.

My fault fam. You upgrade at WR if Dez is healthy and either stay sideways or downgrade at rb. It's doable but you do need an rb1 so I'm a little on the fence with it. If you like the trade and are comfortable w Lewis as your lead back you can pull the trigger.
Its cool man. I have the same thoughts too. I'm worried belichick is going to change it up out of nowhere

one fumble from Lewis & he's done for the season

or like you said BB can wake up one day & Lewis will be done :lol:

one fumble from Lewis & he's done for the season

or like you said BB can wake up one day & Lewis will be done
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
​ lol you're right, I think ill hold off

What do y'all think about Willie Snead? He worth rostering? Dude's just chillin on waivers in my league

Its cool man. I have the same thoughts too. I'm worried belichick is going to change it up out of nowhere

one fumble from Lewis
:lol: ​ lol you're right, I think ill hold off
Yeah I mean, that's the only issue. And you're in pretty decent shape at WR to begin with. I'd consider floating Jones for a RB, maybe you can even get Lewis for him straight up.

What do y'all think about Willie Snead? He worth rostering? Dude's just chillin on waivers in my league
Depends who you drop but yeah worth a shot potentially

Last edited:
Do people think Coleman will be taking over from Freeman when he gets back, even after Freeman's performances?

He's just meh in my opinion. He'll probably get you like 6 points a game if you need someone to get you that.

i like Snead as a bye week fill-in or if you just need some depth

he took the WR2 role from Coleman & he's gotten a ton of looks

He's just meh in my opinion. He'll probably get you like 6 points a game if you need someone to get you that.
I have Freeman.  So that's why I'm wondering.  I love Freeman, liked him early and drafted him but did wonder if selling high is worth consdering.

Sooo final answer.....

McCoy and Sanders for Forsett and Edelman

I'm scared to pull the trigger......

I've had McCoy on my team like his whole career since it's a keeper league. We've had too many good moments together :lol:

Sooo final answer.....

McCoy and Sanders for Forsett and Edelman

I'm scared to pull the trigger......

I've had McCoy on my team like his whole career since it's a keeper league. We've had too many good moments together
laugh.gif
I say no

Jermey Hill and Travis Benjamin for Matt Ryan...

Peyton is my QB really don't trust him.

Other Running Backs are ...

Spiller
Forsett
Ivory
Johnson Jr
Andrews

WRs are...

Antonio Brown
James Jones
Snead

:lol: damn didn't pay attention to the fact that I don't have any WRs...

Back
Top Bottom