OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Coleman is back at practice and supposedly playing this week.

Still starting Freeman with confidence  
nthat.gif

I'd pass. Anderson is trash, Luck is battered. I'd try to get a better rb if you want Luck that bad.

Thats the only hold up and why I denied the original. I'd be willing to give up Keenan allen, but this dude has the worst roster in the league lol ( he drafted Luck, CJ, Brady first 3 picks).

David Johnson is available on waivers is he worth a claim

Current RBs
Arian Foster
Tre Mason
CJ Spiller
Chris Ivory
Lamar Miller

That's why I usually try to impose a 2 QB max roster limit. It's a stretch when people have 1 legit/passable fantasy QB on their bench all year saving them just for their main QB's bye week and they'll actually pass up trades that better their roster b/c they're worried about that 1 bye week :lol: . I mean I guess this year is good example of why it can pay off to have a good backup QB w/ all the injuries but come on man :smh:

That's true, I shouldn't have dropped Eli, I just didn't wanna drop anyone from my roster to snag a qb. I shoulda just dropped Deangelo Williams. Doubt anyone woulda snatched him.
Dropped Eli for Carr week 4 and that cost me a loss. Eli did way better but him playing bills was not enticing..
Guess streaming qbs from here on out.

I know it's amazing that you have a losing record. Law of averages has to work in your favor eventually. Too much talent.

Is it worth rostering McFadden if I'm a Joey Randle owner?

Also I don't wanna use cooks as my wr2 but I don't have reliable receivers. I have agholor, ty Montgomery, DGB. Should I switch cooks for any of those?
I know my wr sucks

.5 PPR

My brother got offered Odell and eifert for Kennan Allen and Greg Olsen.

What should he do?

You guys think Kamar Aiken will produce more than Andre Johnson the rest of the year? Really considering of letting go of Johnson, but feel like he might start getting looks.

Also, would yall trade L Murray/M. Jones for Marshawn Lynch/martavius Bryant?

Got Charles, Girley, Blount, Rawls and  Antonio Andrews as my RBs so I think I can stash Lynch assuming he gets healthy. 

Last edited:
:lol: here is another question for you all...standard format
arian foster and brandin cooks for dez bryant?
I would be getting dez...my other rb are latavius murray, legarette blount, ronnie hillman, and matt jones....don't really need help at WR but I feel like dez will beast when he gets back regardless of who throw to him and I've lost my patience with cooks

Ivory is on a bye - I have a few options for my 12 man 1 PPR

I need to fill my RB2 void with: Vereen (on my roster), Boobie Dixon (on my roster), Charles Sims, Darren McFadden, Chris Thompson, Antonio Andrews, Ahmad Bradshaw, Christine Michael  or Andre Williams?

Any input guys? Thanks!

Please halp

Would yall trade L Murray/M. Jones for Marshawn Lynch/martavius Bryant?

Got Charles, Girley, Blount, Rawls and  Antonio Andrews as my RBs so I think I can stash Lynch assuming he gets healthy. 
Anybody???

Back
Top Bottom