OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

laugh.gif
 Don't lump the other SC fans in here with Nako.  He's the only one caping for Lane's ***. 

Serious question though for you SC guys.  Do you trust Swann to conduct a coaching search? Or should I expect Ed O to be patrolling the sidelines at the Coliseum in 17 or 18?

:lol: at that sneak diss

A. Clay Helton is still going to be head coach at the very least to begin 2018. He's got a great staff around him right now. We'll be alright.

B. AD is a figure head role at SC. Steve Lopes is going to make all the decisions probably.

Now I have a question for you:

How many 3rd place Big Ten finishes and embarrassing offseason/recruiting stories until Harbaugh's on the hot seat?

Last edited:
:lol: at that sneak diss

A. Clay Helton is still going to be head coach at the very least to begin 2018. He's got a great staff around him right now. We'll be alright.

B. AD is a figure head role at SC. Steve Lopes is going to make all the decisions probably.

Now I have a question for you:

How many 3rd place Big Ten finishes and embarrassing offseason/recruiting stories until Harbaugh's on the hot seat?

Probably once they start banning booze from the locker room.

@casper90403  can you do me favor bruh?  When Helton inevitably gets fired in the next season or two, would you mind putting some Nako's posts about Helton amassing a great staff in your sig?

Thanks 

The post labeling the hiring of a CUSA OC and OL coach as "homerun hires" would be a great start. 

@casper90403
 can you do me favor bruh?  When Helton inevitably gets fired in the next season or two, would you mind putting some Nako's posts about Helton amassing a great staff in your sig?

Thanks 

The post labeling the hiring of a CUSA OC and OL coach as "homerun hires" would be a great start. 

Who hurt you? :lol:

Besides Harbaugh and his inability to beat a rival not named Minnesota?

SC fans still hurt he went 3-1 vs them when Stanford was always a doormat.

Hmmm. What was our record Vs. Michigan during that same span of time? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I don't think Michigan won a single game against any team in the Pac 12 since 2000 so I'm guessing that's why you hired him? Cuz he beat us? Couldn't have been because of his championship pedigree.

btw fyi, I'm not a fan of the Swann hire. I wanted an experienced AD. But I also don't really care that much.

Last edited:
They did beat Oregon State last year, but I get your point :lol:

--------
"IPF plans started through boosters the minute Pro Day finished"

rejoice.png
beSFiXF.png

Last edited:

SC fans still hurt he went 3-1 vs them when Stanford was always a doormat.
Hmmm. What was our record Vs. Michigan during that same span of time? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I don't think Michigan won a single game against any team in the Pac 12 since 2000 so I'm guessing that's why you hired him? Cuz he beat us? Couldn't have been because of his championship pedigree.
Oh what a time, to be a troll. 

Back
Top Bottom