OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I'm already sick of the direct snap to him. Every team knows what he is gonna do, there's no element of surprise with it
I'm curious if eventually Miller will have the option to throw later in the season... maybe Urban doesn't want to show too much right now

YOLO DeAngelo Russell in the building...

Last edited:
I'm already sick of the direct snap to him. Every team knows what he is gonna do, there's no element of surprise with it
I'm curious if eventually Miller will have the option to throw later in the season... maybe Urban doesn't want to show too much right now

YOLO DeAngelo Russell in the building...

Even if it's one play in their last game of the season, every damn coach in the country should be ready for that. If they get burned by it, then :smh:

Jake Browning with his first TD in College

On a bad throw that should have been picked off :lol:

Last edited:
Even if it's one play in their last game of the season, every damn coach in the country should be ready for that. If they get burned by it, then
mean.gif
Well, can't be ready for everything. He's taken maybe a dozen snaps now as QB and he's ran every time

There's bound to be a vulnerable moment in any defense eventually 

I'm just wondering why it seems every single time it's a dedicated run

Well, can't be ready for everything. He's taken maybe a dozen snaps now as QB and he's ran every time

I hope he throws from it eventually but who knows if he even CAN throw with his shoulder. He's good enough to make a play with his feet but they've gotta change it up a bit

Even if it's one play in their last game of the season, every damn coach in the country should be ready for that. If they get burned by it, then :smh:

Yeah, no doubt. I guess it's more a matter of when Urban chooses to go that route as opposed to the defense knowing it's a possibility. If they pick the right spot, it will work. Lots to think about with all that talent, and mutli-facted talent, flying around behind the LOS.

Had to take a step back for second and have a :smokin to remember and be grateful in recognizing...That football is back!

:nthat:

I hope Ole Miss says **** it next week, and plays Tunsil 
laugh.gif
.  What's the worst that could happen?  The game gets vacated later on?  They are not going to win that game, or any other significant game without him .

They shouldn't.  The rest of their schedule besides those three games is trash.  WMU is the 5th best team they are going to play this season.

There's not a team in America that's gonna blow out every single opponent they play regardless of schedule. Look at the game now, all that talent and its 7-0. Offense looks like trash

Last edited:

They shouldn't.  The rest of their schedule besides those three games is trash.  WMU is the 5th best team they are going to play this season.
There's not a team in America that's gonna blow out every single opponent they play regardless of schedule. Look at the game now, all that talent and its 7-0. Offense looks like trash
dont worry, norm chow isnt good at making adjustments so tOSU is likely to score 70 in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom