OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Jacksonville State lost that game. What does a moral victory do when you literally gave the game away?

Jacksonville State lost that game. What does a moral victory do when you literally gave the game away?

Truth.

They'll get props on campus, local media, noticed by a few nationally for now, but forgotten soon. Those kids will seriously have this game burned in their memories forever. They'll get over it, but they will play it over and over again forever. No doubt.

Last edited:
That coach kneeled with good position. You don't play for OT when you can pull an upset.

Him and the punter should be left behind

FSU will be alright. Like Oregon, you're not replacing what was just there, but Golson has that big game experience, knows how to adjust/step up when needed, can make big plays when needed and the 'Noles should be in every game.

Jameis did this all last year I believe too...Didn't flip the "switch" until buttholes got puckered.

Last edited:
tOSU game is on BTN HD if you guys are using ATT cable. Otherwise you might have to watch that trash Maryland game

Even with Cook, FSU looks like they're in trouble. Hell even last year they were playing with fire

It's going to be growing pains for a while with Golson it seems despite his experience with ND

Golson had the one good game against FSU last year then fell off a Cliff and got benched. Don't know why there was so much hype for him transferring anyways.

Golson had the one good game against FSU last year then fell off a Cliff and got benched. Don't know why there was so much hype for him transferring anyways.

Cause he's a big name and everyone remember the prime time game and ignored the other duds he had

Midas well

I know Miller increased his stock by switching positions, but on the next level he aint gonna be doing any of this stuff. idk about dude's route running... 

I'm already sick of the direct snap to him. Every team knows what he is gonna do, there's no element of surprise with it

Back
Top Bottom