OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

What are the chances there's actual Crown in that bag? :nerd:

There's never actually crown in the bag [emoji]128514[/emoji] lol

But I also don't see coach keeping his grinder and rolling papers in there either Sooooo. Idk. They're Juuuust might be crown in there [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I mean. I wouldn't hit an L rolled by Lou Holtz. Joint would be wet as hell [emoji]128514[/emoji]

#Nakodamus

CHAPPELLE_02_0202_NEGRODAMUS_640x360.jpg

Everyone knows damn well Houston isnt going to the Pac. Get real. They can get better schools once the Big 12 implodes.

Re: Big XII

Boren says the board has advised Bob Bowlsby to explore expansion candidates' interest.

Bowlsby: “Our board…saw the path forward clearly and have taken steps” (toward further exploration of expansion).

Last edited:
House speaker Paul Ryan on why every Republican should support Donald Trump: "When you advance to a national championship don't you root for a Longhorn if you're an Aggie? Start thinking that way."

@tmay407?

Last edited:
Cornerback Isaiah Langley was arrested for misdemeanor: suspicion of trespassing (people are already hinting that it's because he was a black kid in an unfamiliar house and someone called the campus cops on him because of that), intoxication, and resisting arrest on UCLA's campus, in May.

He's been suspended for the Alabama game.

Kid was arrested but not charged, and then let go. Still suspended.

Last edited:
@camdbrock: Earlier today, Kansas State coach Bill Snyder said he knows there are two schools who want back into the Big 12. Which 2 are the question.

Nebraska and ... TAMU?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 If Nebraska came back.

I'd welcome Nebraska and Mizzou back just to have some more games within driving distance, but I know Mizzou isn't interested.  

@camdbrock: Earlier today, Kansas State coach Bill Snyder said he knows there are two schools who want back into the Big 12. Which 2 are the question.

Nebraska and ... TAMU?
Don't think A&M would go back in a million years... They still don't even want to play Texas.

Nebraska for sure. Mizzou, maybe. Wouldn't think Colorado wants anything to do with coming back.

Lou Holtz quotes:

@woodruffbets: Lou Holtz on immigrants: "I don't want to celebrate your holidays, I sure as hell don't want to cheer for your soccer team"

Lou Holtz on welfare:
@woodruffbets: Lou Holtz at Eagle Forum lunch: "47% of people make a living by the way they vote"

@woodruffbets: Lou Holtz says his van has a bumper sticker that says "Jesus loves you. Everybody else thinks you're an *******"

Isn't Nebraska making a sh*t ton more in the B1G though?

Yeah but their program has struggled since losing the recruiting ties to Texas. Same with Colorado. It has to be both of those schools. But I dont see those schools leaving their current conferences.

If I was in charge of expansion I would go with Houston, Cinci, UCF, and USF.

Being selfish, I would like to see them add Colorado State just for the trips to Colorado, but I dont see them going West unless its BYU. I dont want BYU though. They are conference killers.

Isn't Nebraska making a sh*t ton more in the B1G though?
Yeah but their program has struggled since losing the recruiting ties to Texas. Same with Colorado. It has to be both of those schools. But I dont see those schools leaving their current conferences.

If I was in charge of expansion I would go with Houston, Cinci, UCF, and USF.

Being selfish, I would like to see them add Colorado State just for the trips to Colorado, but I dont see them going West unless its BYU. I dont want BYU though. They are conference killers.
True, but Nebraska is recruiting the hell out of California now. The whole "Calibraska" movement with kids is real. Right now, that is...

An unnamed non big xii P-5 coach was telling reporters off the record yesterday, as far as realignment "It's Memphis. Book it."

The more I think about it, no way Snyder knows what he's talking about. Every ex-BigXII school is better off now than they were then.

Last edited:
B12 is the must unstable conference. 
laugh.gif
 Texas leaves and it still sets off a chain reaction. 

Cali's always been part of Nebraska's recruiting footprint.

I'm sure old heads like Tom O wish they never left. He was getting cold feet before they left the Big XII. If anything I'm sure they wish the old Big 8 never expanded but I'm not sure that was any more sustainable than SWC

Cali's always been part of Nebraska's recruiting footprint.

I'm sure old heads like Tom O wish they never left. He was getting cold feet before they left the Big XII. If anything I'm sure they wish the old Big 8 never expanded but I'm not sure that was any more sustainable than SWC
Nebraska is pulling some Cali kids over SC, UCLA, and Stanford (though a lot of times academics is the issue) now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom