OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

USA TODAY HSS ‏@USATODAYhss  Jun 7
.@GraysonHSSports set to add two more elite transfers in four-star RB @KurtTaylorRB2 and massive DT @TruThompsonDT
Grayson's also added 5* ATH Deangelo Gibbs, 4* ILB Breon Dixon, 4* CB Jamyest Williams, and 4* OT Tony Gray as transfers this offseason. 

That game against IMG should be 
pimp.gif

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  57m57 minutes ago
New name for #Florida football stadium: "Steve Spurrier - Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium"
pimp.gif

Jake Raulerson was supposed go to UCLA as a graduate transfer, but, according to a report from Scout.com that has since been confirmed by Horns247, the former Longhorn offensive lineman will not enroll at UCLA and is looking for a new home.

Additionally, sources tell Horns247 Raulerson will not be able to transfer to a Big 12 school as the Longhorns have prevented him from transferring to a team on their 2016 schedule. At least one Big 12 program has reached out to Raulerson about joining their program, but that program was told Raulerson was unable to transfer there.

It’s likely, according to a source, that Raulerson could stay inside the state and transfer to SMU. Michigan and North Carolina also remain transfer options, a source close to Raulerson told Horns247.

Last edited:
Mac Jones is really damn good

Hell of a pull for Bams & Big loss for UK
I know you're gonna tease me about this but I wanted to post this yesterday but was out doing hood rat things with my friends:

After Mac Jones flipping was announced Tua retweeted a tweet from a USC fan that said I think verbatim "see this is why you should be a Trojan. Why don't you go to a school that actually wants you?"

He caught a ton of hate for that and deleted it then put up a tweet welcoming Jones to the team.

Hours later when a Bama site asked him about it he replied “If anyone is getting anything wrong out of that, that’s up to them,” Tagovailoa said. “If they think that I’m just going to go back to liking other schools, I feel like that’s kind of silly.” Also said he retweets everything he's tagged in without reading it.

*shrug* his pops has a job offer from a mobile area school and the entire family is moving to Bama so his commit is probably going to stick but it's funny. Especially considering a lot of people think he wants to end up at either SC or Oregon depending how their seasons go or if O offers.
he will be at USC when its all said and done

just like  Najee harris will be at UCLA 

Adoree' Jackson failed to qualify for the Olympic trials at the NCAA T&F championships.  He finished 5th in the long jump. 

SC just added another 4 star OL and there's a few more in the pipeline. Apparently Neil Callaway's a great recruiter.

It might be because I went Catholic school as a kid and knew a bunch of Domers growing up, but I miss Michigan playing them.  They don't have to play them every year, but I'm hoping they work out something out like a one year on and off, or a two year on and off. 

I'd also like to see the game become the season opener for both teams most years like it was during the Bo and Holtz eras. 

Nothing Charlie or Sumlin could've done about it...

Travis Etienne commits to A&M

Back
Top Bottom