OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

That rain couldn't have come at a better time, there was already talks of an IPF deal being done during the summer, this will only help.

um has to get an IPF man.

Can't have kids doing their pro day in the pouring rain.

RAW0JMMrDYXJnXa2.jpg

But I'm assuming its a space issue, nowhere to put it
that struggle builds character though lmao .

FOH with that IPF @dreClark, we didn't become the U by practicing in the cool A/C.
J/k you're right, we really need one. I think the issue right now is money and space.

Lol. Knew it before I opened the article but once I read "remove current turf and 16 inches of concrete" and "ready for 2016" it was obvious

Speight is looking like he will be the starter for Umich. More command, more decisive,more accurate :nerd: He looks his receivers down tho, we dont need much from him, just manage that thang :smokin

Speight is looking like he will be the starter for Umich. More command, more decisive,more accurate :nerd: He looks his receivers down tho, we dont need much from him, just manage that thang :smokin

Unless OKorn gets injured, I would be shocked if he isn't the starter

Hopefully Ty Isaac puts it all together this year. He looked like a #1 RB out there.

And this group of TE's ....match-up nightmares all over.

Last edited:
@firered18 is saying that Michigan's skill position talent on offense is elite. Can someone please tell him that's crazy.

And that there's nothing about Jehu Chesson that says 1st round pick.

I never said Jehu was a first round pick, but that Michigan's starters at the skill positions will all be drafted (Deveon, Darboh, Chesson, Butt). Speight was the better QB in the spring scrimmage, and he was drafted as the first QB in the spring game for a reason. In Harbaugh's Meritocracy, Speight is the best Qb we have. Yes, things can change coming out of fall camp, but based off what I SAW with my own eyes (and everyone who went to the game agreed with), Speight is top dawg. Michigan does not need a lot from their QB this year, they need Jake Coker 2.0

@Witness I would say 60k was in the Big House, which is an excellent turnout for a cold Friday night

Last edited:
The Spring Game is one small bit of the entire spring, though. All of the insiders feel like O'Korn has the inside track. I'll take their word. 

Harbaugh definitely has a penchant for playing ujsing these competitive/motivational tactics as well. 

Last edited:
Speight might have looked better at the spring game but I wouldn't say there is a top dawg. I also haven't seen any insiders says that O'Korn has the inside track. I think there is a legit QB competition. Hopefully it'll be O'Korn because having a playmaker at QB would be nice.

As far as the receiving core, I'm not sure if it's elite or not but I feel like Chesson blew up last year and became a very good wide receiver. He could get on top of a defense and made some plays with the ball in his hands. I think Darboh is a good complement to him. Theres not much that needs to be said about Butt. If I was a QB I'd enjoy working with those guys and I think they've upgraded the talent with the recruiting class they're bringing in too.

The 247 guys had said throughout the spring that they'd be surprised if O'Korn wasn't the guy.

I think that the WRs and TEs has really good talent at it. There's just not a R1 type of talent at wideout, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I don't see any of those guys as elite. 

Back
Top Bottom