OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Dabo takes the job if Saban leaves, right?

Actually, that would be foolish. Who would want to follow Saban? But then again, Dabo might be crazy enough to do it

Last edited:
I still cannot get over how awesome that kick was by the kicker on the onside kick. I wanted to listen to the rest of that Dabo presser to see what he was so mad about.

The unc coach mentioned during the film room broadcast that Clemson was ranked 126 out of 128 in special teams this year

The question is...Does someone like the NY Giants make a play for Saban now? 

Thats a very desirable job. I keep seeing Sean Payton there. WOUld have said Bill Cowher 3-4 years ago, but he's loving life outside of coaching now.

Giants will make a big splash with whoever they hire.

Saban gonna renegotiate that contract. Might mess around and get paid $10 mill annually..eh just saw he just renegotiated it last year..

Last edited:
Saban gonna renegotiate that contract. Might mess around and get paid $10 mill annually.

they should do it. Make it so ridiculous there's no reason he'd ever think about leaving. But then again, he's not coaching for money at this point. That $6.9M per year goes along way in Tuscaloosa! Dude probably pays for nothing.

just wanted to come in here and say that Alabama's qb is trash. hope I never have to see his face again, unless he happens to be pumping gas in my city.

it was a good game. the onside kick was the difference. Clemson could've still had a chance but they made 3 or 4 mistakes through the game (interception, dropped coverage, the tight end short pass that went for 40ish yards). Alabama didn't make any major mistakes that I can remember. outside of those 4 plays, Clemson was the slightly better team. congrats to Alabama but please get a new QB. bunch of bamas.

Last edited:
just wanted to come in here and say that Alabama's qb is trash. hope I never have to see his face again, unless he happens to be pumping gas in my city.

it was a good game. the onside kick was the difference. Clemson could've still had a chance but they made 3 or 4 mistakes through the game (interception, dropped coverage, the tight end short pass that went for 40ish yards). Alabama didn't make any major mistakes that I can remember. outside of those 4 plays, Clemson was the slightly better team. congrats to Alabama but please get a new QB. bunch of bamas.

why do they need a QB when they win with said QB's?

Guys like him just manage the game and win. Thats all he';s asked to do. Combine that with a OC who;s excellent at hiding your deficiencies, its a match made in heaven

Dude made so many big plays to help win today

Last edited:
great game. bar was lit for it. lot of people rooting Bama...my guess is do to betting :lol:

magic johnson points of the game:
- that onsides kick Bama recovered swung it completely
- no wanted to cover/tackle OJ

Everybody got free Chick Fil A to go packs. Must be nice. Rather have some blue faces to go with that as well though.

serious question--you think he'll become an NFL starter one day?
Just because he won't become a NFL starter dosent mean he's trash. Hes above average tho and made the plays he had to to win the game. The throw in the first half when he was getting hit and dropped it in there perfect was huge.

Just saw something about Bama's onside kick being illegal since the ball never touch the ground...

Back
Top Bottom