OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Y'all really trying to discredit Alabama? With what we seen today with Oklahoma today, there's no way they run on Bama and would become one dimensional and lose.

Last edited:

This is why the SEC is so much better than all 
no its not, its why Alabama is much better than all
Na still believe if the team cares to win they will put out the effort.

I know lost LSU has lost bowl games because they felt they shouldnt be there 
Idk what that has to do with the previous post
To say SEC is ahead of other conf. LSU doesnt care to play up against other conf in bowl games to prove that they are better than their opp in non title games(not saying always cause just an example)

To also show why big media show the Win-Loss of each conf during bowl week.

Let's be honest about State: they're a good team that was helped by a fluke play at the end of the UofM game. Without the other team making a mistake, we're not watching this awful game. Fluke wins happen, and props to them for capitalizing on that mistake by winning the Big 10. But now we're seeing how much they didn't belong in the playoffs, IMO.

474x219.png.ca9e936d8929448ba45b351f33b8a669

let's be real, Houston took down FSU, they should have a shot against the big dogs BUT they blew it against losing to a weak Uconn team.

Last edited:
Let's be honest about State: they're a good team that was helped by a fluke play at the end of the UofM game. Without the other team making a mistake, we're not watching this awful game. Fluke wins happen, and props to them for capitalizing on that mistake by winning the Big 10. But now we're seeing how much they didn't belong in the playoffs, IMO.
F U.

Horrible game on our part. We beat Oregon, y'all clown *** dudes, tOSU, and Iowa. Get some. 

Last edited:

I can't hate on it, man. Idk how much Cook's shoulder played into it, but we're getting smoked. Offense completely shut down. Gotta give Bama props.

To say SEC is ahead of other conf. LSU doesnt care to play up against other conf in bowl games to prove that they are better than their opp in non title games(not saying always cause just an example)

oYUq0d.gif

I think all but 2 members were well aware of this beforehand.

oYUq0d.gif
gz0odt7.gif

Back
Top Bottom