OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Gunna can you give us a mini UTk v. OU preview -- keys to the game, what/who to watch for?

Funk can you do the same with Oregon v. Sparty?

I think those are the only two games I'll be able to get away from this wedding next week to sneak in

So you don't want the Miami - FAU breakdown
:smh:

:rofl: wouldnt be a viable thread without one nephew, please....tell us!

[+]
Better than Espn

-On the Miami side of things Kaaya needs to build more chemistry with his receivers, something he's already established with Rashawn Scott. 3rd downs have plagued the offense
-OC James Coley needs to help with this although you showed expect a mostly vanilla gameplane with Nebraska coming up.
-The O-line needs more consistency at both tackles positions.
-Look out for Miami's trio at tailback, Yearby, Walton, Gray, lots of talent and explosiveness there.

-The defense needs to continue to employ an attacking style which plays to skill sets of the Miami defensive line. Kendrick Norton just a true freshman is a force in the middle
-Linebacker depth is thin but led by two experienced starters Kirby and Grace.
-Look for the secondary to keep on making plays led Deion Bush & Corn Elder.

Special Teams just needs to keep on improving.

Don't expect WRs Braxton Berrios (knee) and Stacy Coley (ankle) to play.

WR Tyre Brady and DE Quan Muhammad return from suspension.

FAU:
Idk

Last edited:
Because he wants to play in the NFL and he's not an NFL qb, but can be a NFL Slot Receiver if he can catch.

There was no reason for him too. He hadn't thrown a ball in over 6 months and probably still can't 100%. Herbs is right, he's a great athlete but not an nfl QB

Breh, ESPN seem like the changed their presentation... not bad at all 
pimp.gif

That stadium reminds me of when Clemson played FSU a few years ago. WHEW

Back
Top Bottom