OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Never stepped one foot on miami's campus :pimp:
Thought about it the other to see if they had gear in the student/gift store worth buying .

Last edited:
Thread will be on life support come tomorrow night and I has le excite about it

no it won't.... there will be like 10 posts talking about the fact that VT sucks and that beamer has some weird **** growing on his neck and they havent been good since Vick and Urban has a condition and he killed florida football and Ohio still sucks and the Buckeyes only won it all because Bama took them lightly and oregon is just buns and

in other words y'all are just salty and it is classic

no it won't.... there will be like 10 posts talking about the fact that VT sucks and that beamer has some weird **** growing on his neck and they havent been good since Vick and Urban has a condition and he killed florida football and Ohio still sucks and the Buckeyes only won it all because Bama took them lightly and oregon is just buns and

in other words y'all are just salty and it is classic

Lol maybe so but nonetheless it makes for good hilarity. I don't take anything away from OSU despite who's at the helm. I'm too practical for that lol. He gave us two rings and it was great so that's pretty much that. I just wanna know WHO THE STARTER IS ALREADY GAHDAMMIT TELL US :rofl:

Lol maybe so but nonetheless it makes for good hilarity. I don't take anything away from OSU despite who's at the helm. I'm too practical for that lol. He gave us two rings and it was great so that's pretty much that. I just wanna know WHO THE STARTER IS ALREADY GAHDAMMIT TELL US :rofl:

If only other fans could see it like that

Starter is gonna be......

Cardale Barrett

Urban is gonna troll and put Braxton under center with jT and Cardale at his side

Miller calls hike.... tosses it to JT who then flips it to Cardale then he throws a Deep Ball to Braxton who is running a wheel route for a TD

Close game first half, Beamer does something to blow it in the second half + refs gonna ref . . .

Sounds about par for the course in our big games, last year was the aberration :lol:

That being said I still just got my ticket and can't wait to be there in a few hours. The atnosphere's gonna be :pimp:

Interested to see OSU's wr's tonight vs the VT secondary. The chances are gonna be there for them to make big plays

Isn't one of VTs best corners hurt?

If VTs QB learned to throw then it's a close game. Ohio doesn't do anything overly complicated on offense and they're missing some key pieces on defense. I am worried they might just out athlete VT doe.

Last edited:
You Buckeye guys aren't gonna be doing this all season right?

I actually like posting in this thread. We know Ohio St is a great team pls don't ruin it.

Lol it's all jokes my man. I don't really ever talk my team up that much in here I hate that.

Watch out for Torrance Gibson tonight, if what they said during practice was true he should be a huge target at WR

FF had Bron come back home and an OSU chip in one calendar year. Can't fault him one bit :lol:

Plus it's laced with troll

HerbShuttles gonna be rubbing his nipples like the coach from Waterboy when Ohio catches that next L

Back
Top Bottom