OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

FSU-Clem and LSU-Bama the same weekend, already know CBS going to have that as their annual night game dammit. Hopefully ABC does the other game at 330.

I'd venture a guess that LSU/Bama will be the 3:30 game & FSU/Clem (should they both be undefeated) will be @ 8pm

I'd venture a guess that LSU/Bama will be the 3:30 game & FSU/Clem (should they both be undefeated) will be @ 8pm
Hopefully, but history shows when these two have a high ranked clash it's almost always in primetime. 

Sure he can. Doubt he will tho. Better at minimum get an invite tho

Docston is 3rd in receptions with 19 more catches than Coleman. #1 in yards, 190 more than Coleman. #2 in receiving TD's 4 behind Coleman...

Just saying...

Coleman stats would be even crazier if Baylor wasn't smashing folks and him sitting most 4th quarters smh

Coleman stats would be even crazier if Baylor wasn't smashing folks and him sitting most 4th quarters smh

Pudding stats against weak teams is good enough for now. He can probably force his way in with the schedule ahead.

roll.gif

Telltale sign that Michigan is good again is State having to win in the flukiest way possible.

Telltale sign that Michigan is good again is State having to win in the flukiest way possible.

Yall were at home in a rivalry game where the teams were evenly matched.

If Michigan is as good as Michigan fans think they are it wouldn't have come down to that.

This dude right here
laugh.gif
 So what are you really saying, that you're almost on State's level again? 

No one suggesting scum aint good or gonna be good. Y'all got stopped on that goal line stand and were handed 7 points, and you damn well know it. We went for it on 4th and 8 and 4th and 10 when we could have kicked less than 45 yard field goals, cause our kicker sucks balls. We had over 150 more yards than y'all, Kings dropped two easy first down catches on that last drive, and on and on. 

I think it's hard to argue MSU lucked into a win with that mistake. Doesn't take away that they were neck and neck with Michigan the whole time.

It was a fluke. 

I wasn't cool with calling the Kick-6 in 13 fluke, because I felt that it wasn't fair to Auburn's ST's.  Chris Davis made a great play, and the guys in front of him executed their blocks.  On that play Auburn's ST's outexecuted Bama's ST's. 

That's not what happened yesterday though.  MSU didn't block the punt, or return it for a TD.  The LS gave a ****** snap, and O'Neill went full derp mode. 

Back
Top Bottom