OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

If ever there were an asteroid that came undetected and wiped out mankind, let it be in the next 6-12 hours.
laugh.gif

This is feels worse than App St 
frown.gif

It kind of boggles my mind that Braxton was a QB not that long ago

Did he get smaller/slimmer this season compared to past ones or is he the same size he always been?

It kind of boggles my mind that Braxton was a QB not that long ago

Did he get smaller/slimmer this season compared to past ones or is he the same size he always been?

From what I've seen of Cardale this year, he probably still should be.

Honestly, I don't know why Urban hasn't turned to Barrett to be the guy at this point.

From what I've seen of Cardale this year, he probably still should be.

Honestly, I don't know why Urban hasn't turned to Barrett to be the guy at this point.
Braxton is just so agile and cat like, I don't know how he translates to the NFL but he's fun to watch in college. Imagining him behind center is nuts

Yeah unfortunately Jones is out here hurting his pro stock, there just isn't anything to really hang his hat on so far

I hope we don't see Cardale comeback out. Herbie pointed it out on the broadcast, but it's nothing none of us can't see...OSU is much more crips with Barrett out there.

*crisp

Last edited:
I hope we don't see Cardale comeback out. Herbie pointed it out on the broadcast, but it's nothing none of us can't see...OSU is much more crips with Barrett out there.

*crisp

I was trying to see if you were using elite wordplay or just an autocorrect issue :lol:

Gotta feeling Vernon Adams will play tonight. If he does, Oregon wins and their bowl chances are alive.

BTW, it's pathetic I'm even saying that lol

Back
Top Bottom