OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Soooooo who would you guys compare Jared goff too as a pro?

How many 1st round QBs you guys got in the next draft.. I literally only know of cardelle, goff (I know very very little about him) and Connor cook.. Also tcu QB and I guess Braxton miller

Soooooo who would you guys compare Jared goff too as a pro?

How many 1st round QBs you guys got in the next draft.. I literally only know of cardelle, goff (I know very very little about him) and Connor cook.. Also tcu QB and I guess Braxton miller
Boykin and Braxton definitely aren't going 1st round and are probably not QB's in the NFL

Was just saying the QBs (or former QB in Braxton's case) that I know

Also know brad kaaya

MSU and Ole Miss look like the two best teams so far
Georgia in the discussion

Georgia is fraudulent until they can prove otherwise. 9-3 is gonna happen.

Lambert just broke the all-time NCAA single-game completion percentage record and the only mention of Georgia the last 15-20 pages was some nerd comparing Fournette to Gurley/Herschel [emoji]128530[/emoji] y'all disgust me

Who am I?
latest

What did you say
I sang in the melody of what a wonderful world with the gravely voice , something like ..I see trees of green , red roses too . Fire Al golden from the U . And I think to myself ....bring Butch avis baaack " :lol:
funny thing is I actually recorded it on Friday a day before the game , so throughout the game I'm thinking theres no chance they putting a "fire al golden" song on with a 23 point blowout victory.... :lol: ...then you know what happened :frown:
Wins a win though :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom