OFFICIAL 2014 Grammy Awards Thread 1/26

queen latifah x madonna with ryan lewis?

you know he's performing same love

:nerd:

do not mack out on stage b

Last edited:

nerd.gif

BET $5 QUEEN LATIFAH COMES OUT THE CLOSET

i'm calling it

:nerd:

Is Latifah bi or gay now? I feel some ppl have just been waiting for her to announce that.

Anyway I think ppl were not gonna be down for another Can't Hold Us performance.

Last edited:
Josh Smith a waste of talent by having terrible shot selection/IQ at times

He could be scoring an efficient 20 getting 9 boards and 4-5 assists and 2 steals and blocks. It doesn't even make sense why he thinks he can shoot, he's been a terrible shooter for years and still doesn't get it.

tell us more

He could be scoring an efficient 20 getting 9 boards and 4-5 assists and 2 steals and blocks. It doesn't even make sense why he thinks he can shoot, he's been a terrible shooter for years and still doesn't get it.
you alright bruh?

tell us more
Don't hate this has happened to me twice tonight :lol: :smh:

Quick edits though.

Agreed, I don't understand why Dumars gave him that albatross contract given his track record as an inefficient chucker.

Wait... what?

bruh. you lost 
laugh.gif

Macklemore exploiting the **** out of gay folks b :lol:

You ain't low, we see you bruh.
Why do yall hate dude so much?

You would think he was plotting to ruin your music experience by being successful.

I can only respect an underground rap act that managed to make it to where they are now.

Back
Top Bottom