OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Looks like I'm gonna lose the sidepot money that goes to the regular season's overall points leader after I've held that title for like 10 weeks straight. Thanks Oakland D for not knowing how to play defense

Looks like I'm gonna lose the sidepot money that goes to the regular season's overall points leader after I've held that title for like 10 weeks straight. Thanks Oakland D for not knowing how to play defense
Bro just know the exact same thing is happening to me. Lost a 30 pt lead. The rage in me right now :smh:

Bills not running it on 2 yard line :smh: Feed my boy FJAX!

Last edited:
Rams D 
pimp.gif

Need Gordon and Forsett to put up a TD

Winning all 3 of my leagues but Big Ben is trying to keep all my opponents in the game. If he would just have a normal QB output today i would probably easily win all 3

Kenny Stills just put me down by 1

Both of us are out of players after these early games win.

scressful

I had such a breezy fantasy year but all that is biting me in the *** right now. Just want to smash the TV lol. THis dude made comeback on points last 3 week and took over today.

Fred jackson, Gordon or Luck please come thru with a TD please!

Last edited:
I'm playing against Fleener, Brees and Deandre :x It looks like I'll lock up the #1 seed though with the two teams below me loosing by a lot in their matchups leaving me at 8-5 and everyone else at 7-6

Champ with the "calm down" Ronaldo pics when he comes to put in work :lol:.

Mettenberger @ Houston
or
Colt McCoy @ Indianapolis

6pt/pass TD

:nerd:
McCoy.

Champ with the "calm down" Ronaldo pics when he comes to put in work :lol: .

Mettenberger @ Houston

or

Colt McCoy @ Indianapolis

6pt/pass TD

:nerd:
Mettenberger
I went with Mettenberger.

I also have Fitzpatrick but didn't even consider starting him.

:x :x :x :x :x

Johnny Football warming up.

Hope he feeds Flash Gordon :pimp:

Luck single handedly keepin me in this. Big play to fleecer.

This guy is 3-9 and he's about to knock me out of the playoffs with a freakin miracle week from Stills and Fleener. Big Ben letting me down big. I'm down 7 points and the game is over once these early games end. Need a miracle

Back
Top Bottom