OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

The silence is brutal but I think anyone who thinks that he will return to Cleveland is an idiot, they burned the man's jersey, dan gilbert, who is still the current owner is still an ***-hole, and their current roster couldn't make the playoffs in the east, and even with the possible addition of James, I doubt they would be able to sustain a championship team seeing their front office past decisions... like c'mon

Last edited:
Thats true. They didnt even make the playoffs

Kyrie is injury probe and tbh i feel is a little overrated. Waiters is eh. Bennet is ***. Wiggy is a coin toss.

The silence is brutal but I think anyone who thinks that he will return to Cleveland is an idiot, they burned the man's jersey, dan gilbert, who is still the current owner is still an ***-hole, and their current roster couldn't make the playoffs in the east, and even with the possible addition of James, I doubt they would be able to sustain a championship team seeing their front office past decisions... like c'mon

All of this...

From all the reports we've heard is that Lebron wants to win now. Hes been to 4 finals in a row, won 2 of them, and now you tell me he wants to play with a bunch of young dudes, an unproven HC in the NBA and an owner who underappreciated him while he was there...that would be a step backwards towards his goals :lol:

Even if Cleveland were to trade for Love, they'd probably be a top 5, maybe top 4 team in the East. Probably lose in the second round and would take 2-3 season before they reach the finals.

All of this...

From all the reports we've heard is that Lebron wants to win now. Hes been to 4 finals in a row, won 2 of them, and now you tell me he wants to play with a bunch of young dudes, an unproven HC in the NBA and an owner who underappreciated him while he was there...that would be a step backwards towards his goals :lol:

Even if Cleveland were to trade for Love, they'd probably be a top 5, maybe top 4 team in the East. Probably lose in the second round and would take 2-3 season before they reach the finals.

:lol:

Now this is comedy.

Who in the East is stopping a LBJ/Love tandem, let alone adding Kyrie to the mix?

I'm more interested if Bron and Bosh do leave, does Pat go full on tank next season with Wade and save the cash for next summer.

I think he could leave,yes, home... no but that is just my honest opinion If he leaves it'll be terrible but the show will still continue... lets see what happens

I was thinking...

Everybody opted out because of LeBron, more specifically Wade and Haslem. These two would've made more money if they never opted out. Say if Bron leaves that would be a real B**** move if he bolts to Cleveland.

Just a thought. All this speculation about this "LeBron Saga" is killing me :\

if bron and wade are really bestfriends like the media says. Bron would've told Wade to opt in and get that money. no way am I gonna let my best friend on his last contract lose all that money. Bron is coming back if hes a true stand up dude and him and wade are that close.

I was thinking...

Everybody opted out because of LeBron, more specifically Wade and Haslem. These two would've made more money if they never opted out. Say if Bron leaves that would be a real B**** move if he bolts to Cleveland.

Just a thought. All this speculation about this "LeBron Saga" is killing me :\

I don't think this is necessarily the case, Wade and Haslem are going to be taken long term regardless of LBJ leaving or staying. They'll end up with deals totaling more than the $42 mil and $5.4 mil they gave up respectively. Plus they'll be in some type of organizational capacity after they retire. Don't weep for them, they'll be taken care of. If they didn't opt out, it'd be even more of a certainty LBJ would be gone anyway cause they'd have no flexibility to do anything to appease him.

It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday :frown: :wow:

Meeting was pushed back to 6PM EST. It's looking like Pat Riley needs a Hail Mary to win it. This is going to be interesting next couple of hours.

The meeting was scheduled for 3PM PST, so it wasn't pushed back.

Lmao part 2. let them gunshots wang out. would be fuk'd up if bron brought up their hopes again for nothing, good luck to him if he does, today we can get it over with

I'm a HEAT fan if lebron stays I'll be extremely happy about it .. But if he leaves all the best to him and his family thanks for 4 great years while in ur prime .. But we gotta move on ..Miami ownership and staff has to come together to figure out how to make the HEAT better all this delay is killing me .. It will be tuff but give it some time in Pat Riley we trust

All of this...

:lol:

Now this is comedy.

Who in the East is stopping a LBJ/Love tandem, let alone adding Kyrie to the mix?

I'm more interested if Bron and Bosh do leave, does Pat go full on tank next season with Wade and save the cash for next summer.

So a healthy Chicago team wouldn't be able to beat them? Who are they beating in the West? It was hard enough winning 2 rings with Bosh/Wade, proven vets and and a great mind in Riley. Its not easy getting to the finals :lol: it would take a young Cavs team a few years to get mentality prepared for a championship run. LBJ can't do it alone.

But if Bron leaves of course the Heat tank...Bosh will be gone also and than they really need to rebuild and not just retool

If he leaves its gonna suck for us Heat fans...its been a great 4 years but all good things must come to an end eventually.

So a healthy Chicago team wouldn't be able to beat them? Who are they beating in the West? It was hard enough winning 2 rings with Bosh/Wade, proven vets and and a great mind in Riley. Its not easy getting to the finals :lol: it would take a young Cavs team a few years to get mentality prepared for a championship run. LBJ can't do it alone.

But if Bron leaves of course the Heat tank...Bosh will be gone also and than they really need to rebuild and not just retool

If he leaves its gonna suck for us Heat fans...its been a great 4 years but all good things must come to an end eventually.

You said they MAYBE would be a top 4 or 5 team in the East. Chicago? :lol: They couldn't beat LBJ with an MVP Rose, now him coming off of 2 knee surgeries and LBJ having younger running mates. Yea, ok. Who else? Where are the other 3 or 4 teams in the sorry East. It's pretty damn easy to get to the Finals in the East, you maybe have to be one good team.

You said they MAYBE would be a top 4 or 5 team in the East. Chicago? :lol: They couldn't beat LBJ with an MVP Rose, now him coming off of 2 knee surgeries and LBJ having younger running mates. Yea, ok. Who else? Where are the other 3 or 4 teams in the sorry East. It's pretty damn easy to get to the Finals in the East, you maybe have to be one good team.

The House of Guards :smokin :smh:

You know what's the most disappointing part of this potential departure is that I wholeheartedly believe that the Spurs are the only team in the West that'd get past us next season and I don't even think they'd make it back to the Finals. I'd like Miami's odds of getting to a 5th straight Final way more than the odds of the Spurs getting to a 3rd straight Final

Lebron won those games alone? He didn't have Bosh/Wade and a decent supporting cast? LBJ, an injury prone Kyrie and Love are gonna win a chip? And yes a healthy bulls team beats a young Cavs team with a bunch of unproven scurbs coming off the bench.

I don't think they would be the best team during the regular season that's why I said top 5 team. But say they end up in the Finals, who are they going to beat in the West?? Don't think Lebron wants to just keep winning ECFs...

If the Big 3 come back to Miami than its the finals again and I'm sure this Heat team would have a better chance at winning multiple championships.

If Lebron leaves to Cleveland he knows its going to take a few years just to entertain a really shot at winning a chip again

I feel that if he stays. Its immediate contention. He will have a legitimate chance at winning.

If he goed to Cleveland I'm not so confident that the youthful talent will be able to win a ring. Make the finals? Probably. But take it all? Im not sold man. I think Kyrie is soo overrated

I feel that if he stays. Its immediate contention. He will have a legitimate chance at winning.

If he goed to Cleveland I'm not so confident that the youthful talent will be able to win a ring. Make the finals? Probably. But take it all? Im not sold man. I think Kyrie is soo overrated
kyrie hasn't even played a full season yet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom