OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

I'm trying to tell u guys, if Bosh walks we get Melo, then Wade takes a 10mil a year contract, and some how we scoop up Pau with the other half Wade is owed... Sheeeeeeeeet!!!

It would be cake going back to the finals next year. Coupled that with Ray taking the vets minimum, Oden resigning and getting serious burn, Ennis and Shabazz the future, and we round it off with Beas, Cole, Haslem, and James Jones

Can't forget the newest acquisitions in Granger and McRoberts.

In a perfect world this would happen. But it isn't all too far fetched either, it all depends on Bosh leaving to Houston, and Bron and Melo sacrificing making 5 or so million under the max ($17-19 each a year).

I got faith!
smokin.gif
i rather keep bosh and have him be used properly than melo. understand melo is a liability on defense...and if hes NOT your number 1 option for scoring...he'll hurt you with taking 20 shots a game. i rather keep bosh and have money left over, but have spoelstra better learn to use him.

I would like Bosh to stay also but i just feel like Bron and Melo on the same team would put us way over the top. Pau can do a lot of things better then Bosh. His post game is 1000x better and I think that's what we need is a lower perimeter player. Yeah Bosh's 3point game improved a lot this year but at times Bosh was relying to much on his jumper especially at the 3 point line. It would suck to lose Bosh but if we gain Melo and LeBron would get excited to resign in Miami because of Melo coming to Miami, why not sacrifice losing Bosh because of it, rather then losing Bosh and Bron all together?

At this point in the game it's all about what LeBron wants. It seems as if something is going on behind closed doors here and Bron wants a change of scenery in Miami.

Wade and roll players?

Or

Bron, Melo, Wade (discounted), and Pau?

I'll definitely take the latter of the two options.

Last edited:
I would like Bosh to stay also but i just feel like Bron and Melo on the same team would put us way over the top. Pau can do a lot of things better then Bosh. His post game is 1000x better and I think that's what we need is a lower perimeter player. Yeah Bosh's 3point game improved a lot this year but at times Bosh was relying to much on his jumper especially at the 3 point line. It would suck to lose Bosh but if we gain Melo and LeBron would get excited to resign in Miami because of Melo coming to Miami, why not sacrifice losing Bosh because of it, rather then losing Bosh and Bron all together?

At this point in the game it's all about what LeBron wants. It seems as if something is going on behind closed doors here and Bron wants a change of scenery in Miami.

Wade and roll players?

Or

Bron, Melo, Wade (discounted), and Pau?

I'll definitely take the latter of the two options.
where do u get this and pau as if thats an option. you think we wouldnt have gotten pau with bosh here... but think we could pay melo AND pau? NOPE. and again, melos style of play doesnt fit here. and bosh relied on shooting cuz thats what spoelstra has him doing. we run 0 plays for bosh unless its the last posession lol

It's all hypothetical at this point. Basically I'm swapping Bosh's contract for Melo with Wade taking 10-11 mil a year allowing us the extra spending cash to get Gasol.

I'm just having fun with numbers. Chris Broussard hasn't reported on this. Yet... :nerd:

I think the problem with some of the guys on the market is they realized that they could command more money than they expected. 

Owners out there throwing out some pretty awful contracts as usual and the market dictated that we were going to have to overpay to get the guy we wanted.

Players I think finally realize they can get that money so the Heat just had to bite the bullet and spend the money.

Just got home from work........I like the signings but I was hoping for more from the MLE

I read that we might try to trade that trade exception for Granger. That would be nice

Last edited:
Have a feeling bosh and lbj end up leaving. At this point they see they are dealing with a old washed up wade.

I was mad at wade and chalmers too lol but ive gotten back to reality.

Anyways... I do dislike all this speculation and silence. If Bron is gonna leave he should just do it.

I have this eerie feeling after listening to Ira's interview on WQAM that LeBron is indeed going to cleveland. This is the 1st time ever that I hope I'm wrong.

I don't know. I just have this feeling

Wouldn't be mad if Lebron left. I think the 90% thing is right too. I'm not gonna act like theres no possibility of him leaving.

Interesting. Well seee.

I just thought hed go back to Cleveland later
Hope he stays though. If not it was a good run

I felt like he was leaving for a while now. (hoping I'm wrong)

If he does leave, I'm wondering what approach riley would take.

Last edited:
Imagine if Bron and Bosh both leave? :lol:

Wow that would be a huge 180 from what we have been accustomed to for the past 4 years. Especially with a seriously declining D. Wade leading the team...

That's why it's best if we let Bosh walk in order to please Bron and go after Melo in order for him to stay.

Back
Top Bottom