OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

i drafted for my last league last night and i ended up taking cobb and jordy nelson :smh: :lol:

i hate ending up with WR's on the same team, but jordy was there late and i couldn't pass up that value.

have any of you ever had success with multiple players on the same team (excluding the QB position)?

Last edited:
i think for people to really rate your team, you should let us know how many teams are in the league to give us some perspective.

Was on bleacher report on my phone and Gregg Rosenthal tweeted that Ivory was listed as a backup on the Week 1 depth chart. Don't know if its totally true but hoping it is cuz I scooped up Powell in my 16 team league

from my fantasy football league notes, as of today:
Powell ahead of Ivory on official depth chart
Sep 3 - 5:52 PM Powell is listed as the Jets' starting running back for Week 1 against the Buccaneers, the team's official website reports.

Last edited:
i drafted for my last league last night and i ended up taking cobb and jordy nelson :smh: :lol:

i hate ending up with WR's on the same team, but jordy was there late and i couldn't pass up that value.

have any of you ever had success with multiple players on the same team (excluding the QB position)?

Yes, have won many leagues with that happening.

I'd rather have all 3 packers over Jennings

As it was mentioned above with the QB..I'm GBs case, you took best value and have the top two options on a team w a QB that will throw for 4500/35, upside of 5k and 40 TDs

I'd want every part of that off value wise and especially over someone like a Michael Floyd, any SD or NYJ WR, C Shorts, etc

I avoided Jennings like the plague this year

Not sure who I start out of these 2 guys in week 1. Non-PPR, 1 point/10yds, 4pt per TD. Any help?

Chris Johnson @ Pittsburgh
David Wilson @ Dallas

:nerd:

Should I drop Baltimore Def and pick Tampa Bay this week? Jets are gonna be terrible :x

So can you start 2 qbs then?

Nah, we have to start only 1 QB, and must start at least 1 RB and 1 WR. Other than that you can mix and match but must also start 1 k and 1 def. it's fun and makes for good strategy work especially with it being PPR

is the ravens defense still up there considering lewis and reed aren't there anymore? or should I start the patriots defense?

he'll be my rb3 in the flex. would i be better off swapping him for jordy or will jordy deliver more points? it's ppr and i haven't done fantasy football in years. my receivers are megatron, miles austin, darius heyward-bey, jordy nelson. and my backs are alfred morris, frank gore, christine michael.

Last edited:
Just finished my first auction draft. Ended up with this.. 8 team league. Any weakness? Suggestions to improve?

QB – Russell Wilson
RB – AP
RB – Lynch
RB/WR – Antonio Brown
WR – Amendola
WR – Wallace
TE – Graham
Flex – Mendenhall
D – Bengals
K – Jano
BE – Bell (PIT)
BE – Torrey Smith
BE – DeSean Jackson
BE – TY Hilton
BE – Vereen
BE – Myers
BE – Michael Vick

Let me know your thoughts.

12 team, standard scoring, non ppr:

QB - Luck

RB1 - TRich

RB2 - Reggie Bush

RB Bench - Montee Ball, Daryl Richardson, Bryce Brown, Christine Michael

WR1 - Julio Jones

WR2 - Amendola

WR Bench - Mike Williams, Emmanuel Sanders, Jacoby Jones

TE - Julius Thomas

Auction draft tonight. I'm thinking of going about this in one of two ways...

Blow my load early on AP, AJ Green and Dez and then get Romo later for cheap (probably) and fill out with from there with very little dough or

Spend most of it on AJ Green and Dez and try and get Trent Richardson (cheaper than AP) and David Wilson who seem to both be going for cheaper than their perceived value.

Thoughts?

Auction draft tonight. I'm thinking of going about this in one of two ways...

Blow my load early on AP, AJ Green and Dez and then get Romo later for cheap (probably) and fill out with from there with very little dough or

Spend most of it on AJ Green and Dez and try and get Trent Richardson (cheaper than AP) and David Wilson who seem to both be going for cheaper than their perceived value.

Thoughts?

Did my auction earlier. I went in thinking "spend half of the money on 2 top tier RBs." Got AP and Lynch for 101 out of 200 dollars. Then I nominated as many RBs as I could for people to blow money on. And with so many WR options, I just waited and scooped the best deals I saw.

Back
Top Bottom