OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

:lol: i've been spending my waiver wire picks for TE's trying to score. picked up celek last week, this week i picked up housler and fleener :lol:

the struggle is real.

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay 50m

OMG...the Earth is SHAKING!!!!! Shock and AWE is coming VERY SOON!!!!!!!

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay 49m

Colts Nation...are you sitting DOWN!!!!!!

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay 47m

Announcement coming SOON!!!!

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay 33m

This day of MONSTER TRADE,The Tidal Wave Of Deal making...Shocks the system of "..Didn't see THIS ONE COMING!!!!!!" Grig's Rollin' Dice!
This dude wylin
laugh.gif

I'm ready to pounce on that waiver wire

Last edited:
Trent will finally be used the way he should :x

Coby Fleener will also eat, seeing as defenses will have Wayne, Hilton, and Richardson to worry about.

Need some suggestions on any trades I should go for. Currently 0-2 and I'm just not happy with the roster. Trying to figure out some package deals I could do for WR/RB upgrades.View media item 583158 Any thoughts on what I should try?

So what do we know about this Rainey character. Picked him up in a few leagues already where I had throw away players.

Worth dropping Kendall Hunter for? Gore is done.

I picked up Bobby Rainey and a minute later my friend picked up Chris Ogbonnaya. I realized afterwards that Ogbonnaya would most likely get the most time and knew I screwed up big time. Then I heard Willis McGahee would be signed by the Browns if he passed his physical and picked him up immediately. 
laugh.gif

Just picked up McGahee :lol: and I have Trent :pimp: Bradshaw better not cut into his touches

I'm viewing this as a good thing... Being on the field with Luck is going to open some things up for Trent and hopefully they involve him in the pass game too.

I got Trent on my money league team and am glad to see him off of that horrible Browns team.

Now hopefully we can see put in work *fingers crossed*

Declined a trade yesterday dude want Trent for Cobb I couldn't do it ..him in Cleveland was a mess..now I feel like he going in when he gets to Indy :smh:

I traded antonio gates (i have cameron + julius) for bradshaw (needed a flex to replace SJax) last night too.

FML :smh:

Back
Top Bottom