Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy's are meant for each other.
Lot of clenching, hits behind the head, disobedience.

Ref did an amazin job taking control of the Situation

I've been sitting here for 35 mins and it just hit me...Edwin looks like a Latino version of Shane from Walking Dead :lol:

Gotta stop with this tongue **** :lol:

Makes me appreciate Mayweather's matches more
laugh.gif
.  Dudes can say he's boring all they want, but these dudes have been clinching every 5 seconds
mean.gif

la bomba sucks. welcome to the big leagues kid. now got back to the drawing board lol

24/7 is at 9:30 Eastern.
it will be on dailymotion later in the night

Last edited:
Ward is the number 2 fighter in the world but couldn't close the show. Couldn't sell out a small venue in his own state. He's not even close to sniffing a PPV in the near future. No one wants to fight him.

Rodriguez got shut out. At best he won one round (I gave him the first round out of pity). He couldn't make weight and lost 20-45% of his earnings.

The only winner tonight was the referee.

Ward landed just about every shot he threw. :x I actually think rodriguez coming in overweight helped him in some ways. He might have even done it on purpose.

I know we all want GGG vs Ward, probably won't happen yet. What about a potential match with Adonis Stevenson?

There were talks of a deal for two fights. First at 168 in Oakland and second at 175 in Montreal. Looks like it didn't go through. Come to think of it he might still be eying Chavez Jr.

I thought the ref did a great job tonight. Both guys really wanted to rough it up, and he did his best.

Ward dominated, put the stamp on the night, but still I'm unsure of how his style meshes with some people. It's a shame there are no other PPV-quality opponents to launch his stardom in his division. Yeah I know there's Sergio Martinez, but I don't think Sergio wants any part of Ward, unless he gets some major $.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom