Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol didn't he do that like a month back with two girls topping him off?

Lmao before his career lifted off son probably got no ***. He's probably trying to capitalize now while he has the chance

Broner is a straight fool, but he can really fight :lol:

Looking forward to seeing GGG fight this weekend. Hopefully Stevens makes it interesting because if he doesn't, even more fighters are gonna be scared to go at GGG.

mean.gif
After Broner's latest stunt...I'm done defending this dude. Being 23 and young can only take you so far...

Floyd was nowhere near THAT obnoxious at that age.
I was done with him on that level after the pic of the 2 chicks topping him off. Dude is waaaaaay  too obnoxious and outrageous for my likes, and I may be the biggest Floyd fan on here. He is just trying too damn hard outside of boxing. I was a huge fan of his prior to his jump to 147.

I still respect him in the ring, but hes just taking it too damn far.

Victor Ortiz can't catch a break trying to get a fight for Dec. 14 :lol: .. first Molina gets called off now Alfonso Gomez has a broken hand :x ... who's next?

Leaked a video of himself and two females during a full on "session"

Claims he didn't leak it, but that's prob false.
I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt on that, but I thought about it and the video was taken on his phone!  What, someone stole it from him and put the ish on YouTube?  Broner is doing way too much.  The dancing in the ring and hairbrushing is corny but this takes the cake.

Bernard is that dude man.

That line about "what happens when you hit dude with that shot and he is still standing there...then the tricks come out the bag" hopkins to a T. That dude should just retire and do commentary he can't be worse then Andre Ward or Roy Jones Jr. on HBO. (even though i kinda like roy jones commentary at time)

2 days till GGG :smokin

The only thing that gets me about Roy is that when they show him on TV, he always looks like he's getting ready to spit some lines :lol:

If we are judging by music,
Masta P
Nelly
Shaq
Iverson
RJJ
In that order.

If judging by athletic skill
RJJ
Shaq
Iverson
Nelly