Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
stevens vs ggg would be fun to watch

I ain't taking any middle weight over GGG though..that man is an assassin

GGG is a funny looking Ivan Drago

"if he dies, he dies"

Can't wait see him fight again

Freaky I generally respect your opinion but stop it my guy.

I'm probably putting every doller I have on this fight outside of my IRA in favor of Money May. You got me out here 2nd guessing myself and we're not even in September yet. :smh:

I will be on suicide alert if he loses.

heavyweightdivision will be back when an American phenom wins the public's attention.
Could be a lonnnnngggggggg time

Haven't tracked Floyd's last 4-5 fights but the line on this fight does seem small...but maybe canelo is getting good action as an underdog...who knows

But if any funny movement go on hours before the fight like the manny fight I will throw a couple hundred down

freakydestroyer no way Floyd loses or controversy.

This is going to be an easy UD win for Floyd & again he won't get any respect for beating Canelo. The media/fans will say

"Canelo was too inexperienced,
Canelo never fought anybody,
Canelo was forced to a catchweight doesn't make any difference as Floyd is moving up

so on...

Some of you are thinking in terms of just the actual fight. I do wish for fair judging, but sometimes politics and business play a role. I did not put this prediction together to rub anyone the wrong way. Nor am I an insider or have any influence on the outcome of the fight. I'm just pointing out the writing on the wall. I can be right or wrong. Whatever happens on September 14, 2013 so be it.

Last edited:
Going out on a limb. You're either going to look like a genius or a crazy conspiracy theorist. If your prediction does happen it wouldn't surprise me tho. NOTHING in this sport surprises me anymore.

Didn't Pac lose to someone out of nowhere? I feel like it was over a year ago but it happened out and was strange and felt fixed.

I watched the Curtis Stevens fight again. I think someone like him can give GGG some trouble. Curtis would need to outbox GGG if he's going to win.

I watched the Curtis Stevens fight again. I think someone like him can give GGG some trouble. Curtis would need to outbox GGG if he's going to win.
Huh, Curtis is too short to outbox anyone. He  looks for one punch and begins to fade through out  the fight and lacks mobility.I have seen him fight in the amateurs and pros and even when he fought at heavyweight in the amateurs he still wouldn't even try to box. His only chance of winning is by KO in the first 3 rounds. This is coming from a fan of 1/2 half off the Chin Checkers. I do believe he has the ability to KO anyone at 160 and below and I think he has the best left hook boxing with Donaire and Danny being right behind.

The Pacquiao Rios espn first take segment with both of them there was 11 minutes spent talking about Floyd Mayweather.they should just stop talking about Floyd vs Manny fight altogether.

Rios didn't even get enough time to talk kinda disrespectful.

Last edited:
The Pacquiao Rios espn first take segment with both of them there was 11 minutes spent talking about Floyd Mayweather.they should just stop talking about Floyd vs Manny fight altogether.

Rios didn't even get enough time to talk kinda disrespectful.

I'm way over a Pac May fight. Just don't care.

Final 2 fights added to Floyd/Canelo:

Ishe Smith Vs. Carlos Molina

Ashley Theophane (WHO!? Mayweather promoted, BTW) Vs. Pablo Cesar Cano

Also in the works according to Schaefer

Nov 9th - Broner/Maidana - Showtime PPV

Nov 2nd - Thurman/Guerrero

Say what you want about the networks being split, but GB has been on fire lately. While TR has been giving us Sat afternoon cards featuring Zou Shiming.
grin.gif

Final 2 fights added to Floyd/Canelo:

Ishe Smith Vs. Carlos Molina
Ashley Theophane (WHO!? Mayweather promoted, BTW) Vs. Pablo Cesar Cano

Also in the works according to Schaefer

Nov 9th - Broner/Maidana - Showtime PPV
Nov 2nd - Thurman/Guerrero

Say what you want about the networks being split, but GB has been on fire lately. While TR has been giving us Sat afternoon cards featuring Zou Shiming. >D

:wow: One Time VS Ghost?! :pimp:

And damn. Broner VS Maidana would be sick. :pimp:

I like the Broner vs Maidana fight. Just it shouldn't be a ppv fight. Mayweather wasn't even a ppv fighter early in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom