OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Last year we set dudes up for the okey doke and came up a few points short of the chip and this year it seems like dudes are falling for their own hype again. We ran through Boston and Chicago in 5 games a piece and those were the teams that supposedly had us stumped throughout the regular season. This year I'm supposed to believe that a Roseless Chicago and "rejuvenated" Boston will be a problem. Dudes need to mute Jon Barry, Magic & company when they come on the screen because they ain't talking nothing but foolishness.
a3f35d0fe9578d6071625b539d6f1bf04f8930d_t.jpg

^ Bruh, I'm shocked at this ending. Lebron has shutup all that "4th quarter" jokes with this game. Wow

17 straight.. and he finally realizes that if he has no double team, he can drive the ball to the basket and good things will happen.

Big credit to Bosh for cutting down that lead though
pimp.gif

Cole gaining confidence again too
smile.gif

lebron definitely needed this game, now he KNOWS he can close, just do it on the big stage to shut up all the critics and finally get that bling

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

lebron definitely needed this game, now he KNOWS he can close, just do it on the big stage to shut up all the critics and finally get that bling

All of this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

^ Bruh, I'm shocked at this ending. Lebron has shutup all that "4th quarter" jokes with this game. Wow
oh he did...really?  its the nets. heat won by 3...impressive..
indifferent.gif

lemme see him will his team to a victory against boston or chicago, then we'll talk.

Originally Posted by Freeze

indifferent.gif

lemme see him will his team to a victory against boston or chicago, then we'll talk.

I'm guessing you didn't see the Eastern Conference Playoffs last year or....
laugh.gif

Last year i was almost sure they were going to win the chip, after they dismantled the Celtics, and Bulls. Lebron fell flat in the finals....

Originally Posted by JUSTBLAZE2k7

Originally Posted by Freeze

indifferent.gif

I'm guessing you didn't see the Eastern Conference Playoffs last year or....
laugh.gif

It's crazy how people forget what he did to Boston and Chicago, so quick....smh.Talking about its the nets...smh, so all those clutch shots Kobe hit in 08-09 were all verse 500 and better team right?....Yea I thought so...smh

what impressed me the most about the last play was that MM was wide open in the left corner and Lebron still went up for the shot. That shows that he WANTED that last shot, keep taking em lebron

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

what impressed me the most about the last play was that MM was wide open in the left corner and Lebron still went up for the shot. That shows that he WANTED that last shot, keep taking em lebron

It was very encouraging, even if it was against the Nets. Sometimes all it takes is one good game to get a player going and I hope Bron continues this.

Just got back. That game was AWFUL.
30t6p3b.gif
Quietest 37 ever. Humphries was the most exciting player out there tonight. Dude was really trying to put his team on his back. 
The regular season seems miserable for these dudes. LeBron was out there looking disintested. Wade didnt even bother showing up till damn near tip off.
30t6p3b.gif
If I were apart of the Nets I'd feel disrespected.

The best team in NBA history has arrived. They will beat Chicago by 50 on Thursday, and there is nothing Chicago can do about it.
Lebron has the greatest jumper in NBA history, he can handle a basketball while dodging bullets, and can jump over the Sears Tower, and burj Khalifa if they were stacked on top of each other. And the other guy, this guy is the goat. I mean he single handedly got his lackey to come play power forward for Lebron, he makes Michael Jordan the 31st worst owner in the NBA the way he owns the Bulls.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

The best team in NBA history has arrived. They will beat Chicago by 50 on Thursday, and there is nothing Chicago can do about it.
Lebron has the greatest jumper in NBA history, he can handle a basketball while dodging bullets, and can jump over the Sears Tower, and burj Khalifa if they were stacked on top of each other. And the other guy, this guy is the goat. I mean he single handedly got his lackey to come play power forward for Lebron, he makes Michael Jordan the 31st worst owner in the NBA the way he owns the Bulls.

Just peeking in and saw this bull...whatever it is you rolled up, take it back and get your money

roll.gif

They'll probably lose to the Bulls and allow the collective Bulls followers heads to get even more gassed.

Why you mad bro?

Back
Top Bottom